Street shot

From a Japanese website :D

Posted Image-Posted Image-Posted Image-Posted Image-Posted Image-Posted Image-Posted Image-Posted Image-Posted Image

Robert, these are stunning, I especially like the black boots with the high heel and white sole, very nice!

Do you still have a link to the website?

Bob.

Here are some of my various high heel and leg shots I have in my Hard Drive. Some were taken in plain daylight with a zoom camera, but the others that are a little dark and noisy were taken indoora with a pocket sized camera the size of a small cellphone. Sorry if they are too noisy, I am trying to shop for a more sensitive camera that is as small as this one I have, but seems like there is no such high sensitivity camera in the consumer market that has these characteristics. If you know of one, please tell me and I will try to evaluate its acquisition so we can all enjoy indoor pictures which sometimes remains as an unexplored frontier with a lot to harvest. :D

Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image [ Posted Image

Hi Bob,

It's a Japanese PhotoBBS and they're unfortunately off the pages as it is a small site. I check it daily :wink: .

This is the link http://www106.sakura.ne.jp/~bootsandlegs/cgi-bin/imgboard.cgi

There's another Streetshot BBS at http://i-bbs.sijex.net/imageBoard.jsp?id=streetshot

Good luck! :wink:

Robert

Robert, these are stunning, I especially like the black boots with the high heel and white sole, very nice!

Do you still have a link to the website?

Bob.

Robert, thanks for the link, that's interesting!

In fact there's a new image on there with some great boots:

http://www106.sakura.ne.jp/~bootsandlegs/cgi-bin/img-box/img20051203035148.jpg

And these must be the highest yet:

http://i-bbs.sijex.net/imageDisp.jsp?id=streetshot&file=1132481727916o.jpg

Metrovoyeur, a great collection! Regarding a low noise camera, the noise levels are not too bad on those shots. You probably won't get better than that with a compact camera. You will find lower noise on a bigger sensor e.g. as used in a digital SLR but then it's no longer a compact camera :D

Bob.

Hi Robert, I'm against fur but the boots are fantastic. Thank you for your post. @ Metrovoyeur: I'm one of your greatest admirers. Glad you joined this wonderful forum. I've seen your commented pics on your blog and on galleries such as Flickr. Thank you so much for uploading photos in different resolutions, the effort is truly appreciated. I have a mobile phone with a camera device and I do not dare take snaps of the feet of friends of mine. I always wonder how you can be so close of your subject and make photos while remaining unnoticed or at least unobtrusive! You are a professionnal :D

Arched foot in red heeled wedge shoes

Posted Image

While seated, this lady intended to stretch her feet's heels and no enough with the height of her heeled wedge shoes, she still arched her heels even more to comfort her muscles. Her foot's soles are nicely clean which is not a normal sight especially for a person wearing these types of open wedge sandals. Maybe she recently lef her home or she walks in clean office spaces. The sides of the soles of this red wedges is made of plastic together with a frontal part also made of plastic with a leather look alike finish.

Relatively clean soles of red female wedge shoes

Posted Image

View of the red heeled wedges this woman is using that shows her shoe's soles. Notice how the dirt under it is very superficial which indicates to us that this pair of wedges is relatively newly bought. Being made in China with plastic materials and of inferior quality, these disposable cheap footwear come in handy for several months of use. After that, it will be the thrown in the trash can and picked up by the so called female used shoes shoehunters.

Slip on heeled brown mules of strict teacher

Posted Image

This teacher is on a pair of brown leather heeled slip on mules. She is a strict english teacher that has bad reputation among students for being coarse, rude and rough. Nobody can say anything to her because she is an old school friend of the english department principal who is even worse than her. Notice her legs is smooth and not using any stockings. Her preference of skirts is almost similar. Seems to prefer gray and dark gray skirt colors with square stamped designs. Of interest is the front of her shoe that shows a little scratch and wrinkles in the leather material. Also, the heelcaps are almost disappearing from the heels.

I sure wish I had my camera today! I saw a lady wearing some really nice black stilettos in the 4-5" heel range. No dipping or dangling, just a pretty lady looking great in black heels. Then again, we were in church....

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!

I dont know about everyone else but it has been realy cold here in england. and we had snow the other day and i saw this lovely lady.

I had to ask if i could take a pic because i dont know if you have seen this before but i had'nt and i thought it was amazing :D

she was walking to the local shops from some flats and she did say her feet where freezing .

Posted Image

Considering the weather, no wonder her feet were freezing wearing such open shoes as that. She would have been much more comfortable in a high heeled pump, or a pair of high heeled boots would have been more suitable in the wintry temperatures. It's a wonder that she didn't get a bad case of frost-bite for her efforts. It's great to be dedicated and fashionable , but---- Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I dont know about everyone else but it has been realy cold here in england. and we had snow the other day and i saw this lovely lady.

I had to ask if i could take a pic because i dont know if you have seen this before but i had'nt and i thought it was amazing :D

she was walking to the local shops from some flats and she did say her feet where freezing .

Posted Image

Did you offer to warm them for her?