Street shot

Xam:-) We all understand...the subject enters...you take the pics...and the subject dissappears into the crowd. But, I agree, nice hair, nice outfit including the footwear, nice figure and great legs. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 weeks later...

Posted Image

Thanks Heelfan!

Here's another brand new image, never before seen on the web, taken by Heelfan in London.

A great thing about the flickr site is that you can link to the images elsewhere and also get different sized images, thumbnails, and make comments on the images.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/streetheels/

If you visit and join the group, you can get get the high res versions too

Be warned that some images will heinously show people's faces, so don't visit if you can't cope with that kind of thing.

Firefox:-) Mickey was impressed to see how women in other countries of the world dress so nicely compared to some of the women here in the U.S. It seems that at times some of our women just don't seem to care about their appearance when out in public. I quite agree with what Mickey says above also. Shoes were made to be worn in everyday activities out in public with the people going about their daily chores. In other words---I like to see the wear and tear and how the shoes are taken care of or not. We both enjoy going to the Mall and watching the world go by. Both of us really enjoyed your pics and the link to them. Great pics and interesting footwear and outfits. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hi Dawn I'm glad you enjoyed them. To be fair to the women in the States, many of these pictures were taken at 1.30 or 5.00 when all the office workers are coming out, and they tend to be more smartly dressed and wearing their highest heels for business. I'm sure the women in the States dress just as nicely for work ;)

Firefox!!! Yes, you are right - our women do dress business style going to the office. I sure did when I was younger & just starting out in office work. As time passed the trend over here went to business casual & then we had what was called "DRESS DOWN DAY" where you could wear jeans, sweatshirts & sneakers - it was very comfy but not very professional. Since I retired in 2002, I have noticed that the DRESS DOWN DAY is fading out in most companies It sure is nice to see womens fashions starting to look feminine. However, I don't care for the long length of the dresses & skrts they are showing now. Right now over here, that is what is in style & also, a lot of western look. But that is what the young women like - it is a fad & will go away. Firefox, also the gals tend to wear sneakers back & forth to work, carrying their dress shoes with them & changing at the office. I know I did most of the time, & also would never drive in good shoes. TOOTLES!!! Mickey68 There, you now have it from the horses mouth. Cheers--- Dawn HH

I've heard about the sneaker thing, but in England, I'm not sure it's a common practice here. Certainly you do see a few examples, but ususally the dress shoes are worn on the way home. Another technique I use is to photograph at lunchtime. In this way, you get the benefit of the light, and most ladies will enjoy wearing their heels on a quick trip to get lunch if they don't have to walk too far ;)

I just reply to thank you all of you very very. The pictures that are posted here look incredibly more genuine than the ones in ads, imho. It shows real women in real life in snaps showing precisely what I expect to see (and not always dare to stare at) every time I go out. It's so fantastic! This topic would deserve to be a whole website! Thank you all! Please go on!

• 3 weeks later...

xam, did you notice that the girl in the second picture of your last post forgot to remove the label from the sole? Oh, I need to say that I loved the pumps from the last one. A must have for me!

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

I've been some weekends in Plymouth, England relaxing after working hard the whole week. I've been there for about 5 weeks. When I went out there in the weekends I saw very much girls wearing high stiletto heels. Mostly pumps but also some boots. Normal stilettos but also some metal stilettos. The highest heels I saw were 2 girls (about 18/19 years old) who both wore black pumps with about 4½inch stilettos :D and 1 girl at a Halloween party in Destiny wearing a tight catsuit with boots with metal toes and about 4½inch metal stilettos :wink: . But there were a lot more stilettos there. I wish I took some pictures there. I feel bad now, cause I didn't :wink: .