Pleasers and Mary Janes

AlexC94

I recently got 2 new pairs of heels: leather Pleaser Adore 1020, 7 inch heel platform boots and a pair of Mary Janes from Amazon by a brand called MissHeel.

The platform pleasers are a perfect fit as usual, and I took them out for a concert to swap into on the eve of my birthday, Tuesday November 21. I swapped into them and I got a lot of good looks, especially from a group of ladies who asked me how I mange to walk in such high heels. They were in awe of my ability to not fall over in them.

After the show, I decided to walk to the train station next to the venue in them. The pathway was a little challenging with a slight incline and a spiral staircase with some wet leaves on them but neither really stopped me to make me swap out into my other shoes. I kept them on and didn't take them off until I got home. I had no munters laughing at me, no slurs and no any rude gestures, maybe because it was a late and weekday night. The only person who said about my shoes was an older man calling me brave for walking in them. I stayed in them, got off the train in them, and I never got a single bad word said. It was great.

The other photos are of the Amazon Mary Janes from MissHeel. I got them on November 22, my 29th birthday 🥳. They're fine on my right foot but the toe box on the left is a little snug but not to the point of them being very uncomfortable. After a while of breaking them in, its no problem. They're very nice to wear and easy to walk in.

IMG_20231123_223753_(600_x_270_pixel).jpg

IMG_20231123_223635_(750_x_563_pixel).jpg

FB_IMG_1700733905555.jpg

IMG_20231122_013934_954.webp

• Like 4