Cowboybootsusa

Prutske255

Hello ;
Are here people who have problems with Miguel Jones / Cowboybootsusa ?

I ordered a pair of boots a few months ago , But do not receive any information about my order anymore .
No reaction on my mail .

Looks like he is dissapeared !!!

Has someone more information about him ?

Prutske255

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Prutske255 said:

Hello ;
Are here people who have problems with Miguel Jones / Cowboybootsusa ?

I ordered a pair of boots a few months ago , But do not receive any information about my order anymore .
No reaction on my mail .

Looks like he is dissapeared !!!

Has someone more information about him ?

Prutske255

I have bought a few pairs, but several years ago.... Both pairs were "returns", so kind of hard to judge, but never had any trouble with the seller.  How are you trying to contact him??

Although I am sure that there was a 'live' online link to this business very recently, all links now seem to lead nowhere.   Miguel Jones does seem to have run a respected and ethical business for some years, so it is surprising that everything has gone dead.   Maybe something bad has happened to him or the business itself?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Prutske255 said:

I tried to contact him via Ebay messages .

More than 2 months no reaction .

Prutske255

If you ordered through eBay and nothing has been received, surely you should report this to eBay and request help?   Ebay should be able to tell you the status of a seller on its site if there is any contact problem,

19 minutes ago, Puffer said:

If you ordered through eBay and nothing has been received, surely you should report this to eBay and request help?   Ebay should be able to tell you the status of a seller on its site if there is any contact problem,

Ebay uses tracking so eBay will ensure you're refunded and will potentially kick the seller out. Contact eBay, nothing takes this much time.

10 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Ebay uses tracking so eBay will ensure you're refunded and will potentially kick the seller out. Contact eBay, nothing takes this much time.

Correct - but (as I have found for myself), eBay tends to take the easy way out when there is an issue, processing a refund rather than trying to secure missing goods or other solution.  I'm guessing here that Prutske255 wants his boots (if they exist) rather than his money back, and may need to emphasise this to eBay.

11 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

If he's out of business there's no product. Also, eBay will contact seller first to "solve" the problem, meaning if the boots exist they will be delivered or the seller can refund without penalty. 

In my recent experience (twice) with an incorrect product being supplied (due to erroneous description by seller), eBay has immediately intervened and responded to my report by offering me a refund, rather than contacting the seller and (in my case) asking for a product exchange - which I then had to do direct with the seller.   (In both my transactions, the seller could not supply the 'correct' item, so a refund followed by re-sourcing was the only option, but I got there eventually, if a little poorer.

It does seem from the seller's silence here that he might have ceased trading, in which case the goods may or may not be in existence, and possibly still retrievable, subject to insolvency procedures if applicable.   But if he is simply not resoponding, for whatever reason, eBay may be able to throw some light on it.

Ebay do nothing .
Because i bought the item more than 3 months ago .
The item is custom made , so the time for a refund was over .
There were problems with delivery of some parts of the boots .
That took the time longer da usual .
I see on the Ebay feedback that he received 4 negative feedback for non delivery items the last 6 months .

Prutske255

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, Prutske255 said:

Ebay do nothing .
Because i bought the item more than 3 months ago .
The item is custom made , so the time for a refund was over .
There were problems with delivery of some parts of the boots .
That took the time longer da usual .
I see on the Ebay feedback that he received 4 negative feedback for non delivery items the last 6 months .

Prutske255

Yeah, ebay has a time limit.  This seller used to be reputable, wonder what happened...