Heels out!

Pascal

We had a wonderful evening yesterday, alongside with friends. We were celebrating my wife's 39th birthday.

Just went to the village's grocery to get milk. 

Since it rained, I figured the timing was perfect to try out my latest boots, which I offered myself last christmas.

They always seemed to me like the step 'after', since all boots I wear out never made the typical heel sound.

Not these beauties.

Alas, the cashier, a woman in her sixties, did not seem to notice whatsoever.

I would have loved some comment!

I must say it was quite early so there was no customer.

I felt great wearing 'em out, they are quite high and I'm eager to wear them during our next supper with friends. My wife and a friend even suggested I wore them for last evening's soirée, but I decided not, since I did not want at all any attention or to be under the 'spotlight'. It was not my night.

However, at the end of summer it will be my birthday and I intend very much to wear a pair of heels and to openly speak about it without any shame with all our friends.

I'm tired of not living my passion for heels and footwear in general to the full extent so it seems that slowly but surely I'm pushing my boundaries and muting my fears.

Always with the wife's support.

Let's all be true to ourselves and to our precious loved ones, and everything will be fine.

photo_2023-06-11_07-17-18.jpg

photo_2023-06-11_07-17-11.jpg

photo_2023-06-11_07-17-03.jpg

photo_2023-06-11_07-17-00.jpg

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, Shyheels said:

Nice story and nice boots! You’re lucky to have such a fun living and supportive wife 

Thanks Shyheels!

Indeed, very lucky :) there was never any secret about my passion for heels, she knew about it the second or third day of our relationship

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Pascal said:

We had a wonderful evening yesterday, alongside with friends. We were celebrating my wife's 39th birthday.

Just went to the village's grocery to get milk. 

Since it rained, I figured the timing was perfect to try out my latest boots, which I offered myself last christmas.

They always seemed to me like the step 'after', since all boots I wear out never made the typical heel sound.

Not these beauties.

Alas, the cashier, a woman in her sixties, did not seem to notice whatsoever.

I would have loved some comment!

I must say it was quite early so there was no customer.

I felt great wearing 'em out, they are quite high and I'm eager to wear them during our next supper with friends. My wife and a friend even suggested I wore them for last evening's soirée, but I decided not, since I did not want at all any attention or to be under the 'spotlight'. It was not my night.

However, at the end of summer it will be my birthday and I intend very much to wear a pair of heels and to openly speak about it without any shame with all our friends.

I'm tired of not living my passion for heels and footwear in general to the full extent so it seems that slowly but surely I'm pushing my boundaries and muting my fears.

Always with the wife's support.

Let's all be true to ourselves and to our precious loved ones, and everything will be fine.

photo_2023-06-11_07-17-18.jpg

photo_2023-06-11_07-17-11.jpg

photo_2023-06-11_07-17-03.jpg

photo_2023-06-11_07-17-00.jpg

Great story and hot boots, hope you had fun!  You are fortunate to have such a great wife that wants you to be "you".   All the best.  D

• Thanks 1