Sorbern

highjoe

4 hours ago, highjoe said:

Aloha,

I just wanted to know your opinion about this Sorbern brand

They are well made, usually sell heels to high for me. Did make me a few special order mules. Replaced the heel with all metal stilettos and made me color not shown. No extra charge.

• 2 weeks later...

They are good, if maybe a bit more expensive than the other Chinese shops.

In my experience they will custom made if possible for them and tell you if they cannot. 

And ship fast if needed, of course at a cost.

• 4 months later...

I have had, generally, success from Sorbern and would buy from them. I have ordered two pairs of boots from them and for the most part, have no real issues to report. The workmanship and quality of the materials is consistent with what you would expect for the price of the footwear. The individual with whom I have communicated is usually responsive in understanding your requests if you are customizing any pair of shoes or boots. Do keep in mind, however, that if there is only one picture of the item that interests you, what the end product may look like may not be that in the picture. Sorbern does a good job of making videos of final products that you can find on the Facebook page or on Youtube. I would be more inclined to purchase items from Sorbern where I can see a final product rather than taking it on faith that which is in a single picture is what I would be receiving be receiving.