Wanna Find Out Kelly & Katie Dorotha Patent Platform Pump

jim102

Hi! I cannot have those heels in black patent on DSW.com for the next reason:

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. I do apologize for any c inconvenience this may have cause you as DSW America and DSW Canada have different policies. Legal barriers and system limitations create cross border restrictions which is why we operate as separate companies.

We are unable to transfer items from DSW America to DSW Canada. Please contact DSW America directly so they can assist you further.

Again, please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

I don`t find them on eBay.ca or sears and pinterest does not apply.

Not sure what is going on there, but if you go to the US website, the following shows up:

Customer Service > Shipping & Returns > International Shipping
International Shipping
We've partnered with MyUS.com to ship to over 200 countries.

What's MyUS.com? It's an international mail forwarder. When you sign up, you'll receive a private U.S. street address—this is where we'll send your dsw.com order. Then, MyUS.com makes sure your order is correct and delivers it to your international address.

To get started, just sign up at MyUS.com. Then, use your new U.S. address when you place your order at dsw.com.

International Returns & Exchanges

It’s simple! Just follow the steps for domestic returns and exchanges. However, pre-paid FedEx return labels cannot be used outside the U.S. Please use the shipping carrier of your choice and send the package to us at:

dsw.com
Attention: Returns Processing
4314 East 5th Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43219

Note: Your shipping carrier will charge a return shipping fee.

Seems to me that they will ship it anywhere.

I know. You need to pay an amount per month and it is aside shipping costs! So the 10$ for standard I wil pay it often! I don`t go on us website often.  Pay to register!