I Finally Did It!

BTBAIHeels

What did I finally do you may ask. Well, I finally dropped the bomb shell on my BEST FRIENDS!! Yes, he now knows about me and my liking for high heels, and he's totally cool with it! I even found out, if he had the opportunity, that he would also wear heels. Today has been a great day ending at -14 degrees F. signing off,

BTBA

Now that I think about it I told a handful of buddies about it when I was younger.

One buddy who was kind of nuts back then (certifiable now) was quite cool about it. On a few occasions he wore my shoes and we even took a walk late one night in them He even had a code to bring up the subject up - he would say, "nice shoes." One day when I was a junior in high school a gal came up to me and told me that she thought we might have a friend in common. She said, "He told me to tell you nice shoes. What does that mean?" Now this gal would have blabbed it throughout the whole campus so I acted like I didn't know what she was talking about but I have often wonder how it would have gone if I didn't play ignorant.

Anther buddy in my late teens or early twenties was also pretty cool with the information. He asked to check them out and even borrowed a pair of, at that time, stripper platforms for a costume.

I grew away from the first buddy because as I mentioned he has a few screws loose - not in a good/fun way either. The other buddy and I are still friends but hardly see each other as we both have families now and that was before I moved to a new state.

I wish that I had allowed their coolness with me and my heels to become more open with things back then.

Again, man, way to go. I hope you are able to enjoy being open with your friends about how you dig rocking some awesome shoes.

Best,

Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

Thanks Larry, Bikergoth, and Steve! It took a while for me to tell just that friend, and now I'm thinking of telling my female friend also when school gets back in session. But of course, I will probably wait till I'm on my own to tell my parents about this. Thanks again!

Preston

Good job Preston, really nice that your friend is okay about and even interested in heels too! Yes do tell your female friend she maybe very supportive as well. Then life would great and fulfilling! God for you!  ...but it is anyway!