(New ) Name That Tune #3.

This one is a bit different. Its not punked-out or anything. The backing track was pre-recorded and I was goofing around with different parts. The part where I was singing, the mic was turned off. Nobody really wants to hear me sing in fear of their dogs running away, the speakers in their equipment crying foul OR D.H.S. coming thinking you have some new type of weapon. The Guitar is live, the vocals and other tracks arent.

( Video is a touch out of synch. )

http://vid233.photobucket.com/albums/ee231/fridgidwench/newntt3b_zpsfvovbxgi.mp4

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Merry Christmas ILK!

Is it something by Johnny Winter? I had a couple of his albums on vinyl in the 1970's & it sounds very similar to his style,

Nope. I used to be in a band that covered snortin whiskey and drinking champagne though. ;)

Clue #2 : One of their albums was named after something touted about eating in the United States.

Nope. I used to be in a band that covered snortin whiskey and drinking champagne though. ;)

Clue #2 : One of their albums was named after something touted about eating in the United States.

"Snortin Wiskey" is implying the Pat Travers Band and it isn't champagne, but clue #2 leads me to thing SuperTramp - Breakfast in America album. Supertramp has had a lot of member changes over the years, and I doubt many would know anything else they did beyond Breakfast in America. Maybe I'll get to a hot spot and check out the video sometime this weekend.

"Snortin Wiskey" is implying the Pat Travers Band and it isn't champagne, but clue #2 leads me to thing SuperTramp - Breakfast in America album. Supertramp has had a lot of member changes over the years, and I doubt many would know anything else they did beyond Breakfast in America. Maybe I'll get to a hot spot and check out the video sometime this weekend.

Umm.. It was snortin whiskey and drinkin cocaine . I had the name wrong.

Nope. Not supertramp. :D

A fine song by a fine band.

It took a bit of finding, but I remembered the line about Sheriff John Brady & Deputy Hedge from my dim & distant past - God knows where from.

Was this released around 1990? I remember singing along to it at a bike rally - one of my friends had it on cassette & we played it non-stop on the Friday night whilst knocking back copious amounts of alcohol till the batteries ran out on his machine.

A fine song by a fine band.

It took a bit of finding, but I remembered the line about Sheriff John Brady & Deputy Hedge from my dim & distant past - God knows where from.

Was this released around 1990? I remember singing along to it at a bike rally - one of my friends had it on cassette & we played it non-stop on the Friday night whilst knocking back copious amounts of alcohol till the batteries ran out on his machine.

Believe it or not, I never liked this song. Not when it came out and not really even today. Its just a song the band was kicking around.

Im trying to think what will be next for ' name that tune '. Im trying to think of something kind of popular yet not too common that its named right away.

Though I will say that 2011 isn't recent

For myself.. it is. 3-5 years is recent for me as life is moving by slowly ;)

Cheers!

-ILK