Been Out In Heels

newguy

I went out in heels again. Went to run errands and picked up new nude peep toes. I ran errands in my karmen blue 3"round toes. Love the shoes. I picked up some karmichel nude peep toes. Took a couple stops to find them but I did. I wore my new heels out to my car and drove home. Love the heels. I feel alot better about wearing heels now. I am f oing to get a pedicure tomorrow to show my new peep toes. Cant wait for more adventures.

post-25449-0-68626900-1402113559_thumb.j

post-25449-0-56257600-1402113680_thumb.j

post-25449-0-96520300-1402113875_thumb.j

Newguy,

Hope you enjoy your pedi. I always enjoy getting a pedi. I like bright colors to show off sandals and peep toes. I get lots of compliments from the ladies on my look.

Enjoy wearing your new peep toes with your pedi.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

• 2 weeks later...

Pedicures are great! So are manicures. I always look forward to the time when mine are scheduled. The local salon, as several people here know, has great nail techs and one in particular who is extremely artistic. She advised me to try a taupe color (grayish brown) on my toes for a change, so I did. Wife was good with it, so I'm out and about everywhere in sandals these days. Photo is with my Born "Rutina" 3" heeled sandals, which I love.

Enjoy your pedi. And I encourage more guys to get with the program and take care of your nails. The ladies DO notice and most are cool with it.

Steve

post-4071-0-87606800-1403037227_thumb.jp

And those sandals look GREAT !!!  Glad you are enjoying being out in them  …..

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Thanks, SF. You really can't tell what they look like from that angle. The photo was taken by the artistic nail tech and was only intended to show the nails. Here's what the sandals look like. The clog-type heels are 3" high and they're really fun to walk in. I can wear them for miles.

Steve

post-4071-0-44448400-1403235741_thumb.jp