New Guy

newguy

Hi y'all. Thank you for allowing me to join ur site. I am new at wearing high heels but always had a fetish for heels. I am not weird crazy type but I always turn my head when I hear clicking of heels. I am a married straight guy. My wife does not know yet. I have been out a few times but not any malls or resturants yet. I am in the okc area. I heard about alot of guys trying heels and seen one guy in heels around here. I hope to get passed all the b.s. around the world and start going full time public. I am not so much a boot guy but I love stiletto heels. I have a couple pair but I bought a n pair of 4in round toe from payless and they are the most comfortable shoes I ever put on. I cant wait to get off work to put them on. I am still on hunt for sandals. I really enjoy ur topics and looking forward to getting to know y'all.

Welcome to the forum.

Just one question: What are you going to do when you've been around for a few years and are no longer the new guy?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I visit okc from time to time. Not sire when I will be there again though. I started as a pumps/sandle guy. Then I realized I ccould get away with boots much easier and could wear heels everyday. I still have heels I will never really wear as a daily shoe butt mow I buy. For what I can wear daily, and I usually buy boots/shoes. Just something to think about. It also comes down the the wife. What is she comfortable with me wearing

Welcome to the forum.

Just one question: What are you going to do when you've been around for a few years and are no longer the new guy?

Heel ;) be the oldguy.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

Welcome to the forum.  I have been around for a while but I don't post that often.  It was this site that gave me the courage to go out in heels.  You will find many great friends here that can help you with all the interesting questions that may arise from the heel wearing. 

Heel2u idk why but I have never really been a boot guy. When my wife wears boots I try to talk her out of it. She is with the seasons though. She really doesn't know bout me in heels yet. I told my counselor bout it but was inform to wait cause timing was not right for me. I just have to take it one at a time and with everybody here at hhplace help and support I should find courage in no time.

I visit okc from time to time. Not sire when I will be there again though. I started as a pumps/sandle guy. Then I realized I ccould get away with boots much easier and could wear heels everyday. I still have heels I will never really wear as a daily shoe butt mow I buy. For what I can wear daily, and I usually buy boots/shoes. Just something to think about. It also comes down the the wife. What is she comfortable with me wearing

When are you going to be in okc?