New boots my wife bought... for me!

Jinx

Here is pair of boots my wife bought last week for me :D

We met after work at town, and with wicked smile she handed me a bag... she just said "these are for you, hope they fit" and after opening that bag I must have looked like :(:(:o after few minutes she added "I saw those boots and thought that IMO those boots are suitable for you to wear outdoors. Hope that style is ok for you?". I smiled, then hugged and kissed her and said "all shoes and styles YOU pick up for me are more than ok for me"

Enough words, here are the boots. Not so high heel, but suitable for me.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

This is a picture of the boots that a special lady in my life bought for me. They are a pair of brown leather knee high boots with a lovely stitching pattern. She got me them from Evans and I was so relieved that they went up to my size. As we were stood in the shop looking at the boots I saw these and I knew I had to have them so my friend asked the assistant for them in a size 10 and I could not wait to get them home that is for sure.

http://65.160.96.70/hhplace/images/1075077004.jpg

great boots jinx!! :D and ya can never tell the heels are flat backs unless someone gets down on their knees and pulls up your pant legs. like your boots there too crush and just gotta ask, is the other hott booted person modeling your boots your special lady?? take care all.

Boots Rock!!!!

thanks everyone for your nice comments :D I shown this thread for my wife and she just smiled her "I've done something right and special" smile for me. bootluvr; I coudn't quite understand your question? (sorry, english is not my native language)

thanks everyone for your nice comments :D I shown this thread for my wife and she just smiled her "I've done something right and special" smile for me.

bootluvr; I coudn't quite understand your question? (sorry, english is not my native language)

Hi Jinx,

congratulations to you and your wife.

The question was whether the depicted lady is the special lady you've mentioned.

As far as I'm concerned I wear ankle boots, kneehigh boots and even a pair the french call 'gennouilleres',

i.e. sized well over the knees with 3 inch block heels for many years but whilst my wife sometimes accompanies me on my shopping tours she would never ever take an active role and buy some for me.

One day I'd asked her like "next time you go to town would you mind doing me a favor, I've seen some nice boots advertised here or there, surely you pass by, would you get a pair for me please?".

Her answer was that she wouldn't because I had to try them on first to see whether they really fit. I have to explain here that I wear a size that is EU 44,5 or 45 or even 45,5 sometimes (US 13 - 14), so boots are big and heavy, but I guess that she is using the argument coming handy to not wanting to do it. Also, she isn't wearing boots herself if you let go for one or two pairs during the winter. She likes mules and pumps usually with 3 inch heels. Now when we walk together I have to refrain from wearing high heels because she is 5'2 and I'm 5'9.

Maybe that explains her reluctance.

oops!!! :( see that I caused a little confusion by replying to 2 of you in 1 post, so please allow me to clarify...

great boots jinx!! and ya can never tell the heels are flat backs unless someone gets down on their knees and pulls up your pant legs.

like your boots there too crush and just gotta ask, is the other hott booted person modeling your boots your special lady?? :D

Boots Rock!!!!

I went out today first time wearing those new boots. Heels visible all the way, no hiding at all. We went to local small store to bye some stuff and actually my wife asked if I would like to wear new boots :D I got lots of looks, but second looks none. No one said a word for me. No gigling or pointing fingers. At first place I was really nearvous going out without hiding heels, but then I thought what the hell, it's my life and I make my own style. It was only something like 20 minutes, but damn it felt like a right thing to do!

• 7 years later...

This is a picture of the boots that a special lady in my life bought for me. They are a pair of brown leather knee high boots with a lovely stitching pattern. She got me them from Evans and I was so relieved that they went up to my size. As we were stood in the shop looking at the boots I saw these and I knew I had to have them so my friend asked the assistant for them in a size 10 and I could not wait to get them home that is for sure.

http://65.160.96.70/hhplace/images/1075077004.jpg

My wife buys my Heels for me to, she tries them on in the shop as we wear the same size shoe.

My wife buys my Heels for me to, she tries them on in the shop as we wear the same size shoe.

You do realise that your replying to a 7 year old thread?

Nothing wrong with that, just wondering if you saw the date on it..

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

You do realise that your replying to a 7 year old thread?

Nothing wrong with that, just wondering if you saw the date on it..

Yes I do so what is wrong with it. Why does somebody delete some of the so called Ancient thread. I see that some guys post heels with just shoes in it and it tay on. Then why was mine deleted . Itis not fair????????????????????????????

Yes I do so what is wrong with it. Why does somebody delete some of the so called Ancient thread. I see that some guys post heels with just shoes in it and it tay on. Then why was mine deleted . Itis not fair????????????????????????????

RE-read what I said, the part you quoted, it already answers your question.

If you have a problem, here is not the place to bring it.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!