Hit On By Girl While Wearing Heels

I'm kinda intrigued you guys shot straight to hooker as the explanation.

Im curious at that as well.

She drives a German Rice Rocket ( Porsche )? That would be one expensive ' hooker '. She might have been joking about paying for the room.

I can say, I have had women make certain comments that can seem leading or being ' forward ' of sorts even with the wife sitting right next to me. Couple of men too! Different times, different places, different types of comments..

Could possibly be that the woman was new in town and was looking to just be friendly of sorts to get a feel for the people of the area,

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

• 3 weeks later...

I was eating Tai food today when this very beautiful girl came in, you know the type, you don't expect to get the time of day from and certainly not the type to talk to me. So I am in the corner wearing my very hi Vince camuto boots and not at all trying to hide them. I don't know if she can see my boots while she is looking for a table. Well she comes and sits at a big table next to me. Then she asks me what's good. She is now at my 12 o'clock position and I am at her 3 o'clock So she keeps up the small talk. After a while she asks if I am married or have kids. Then she tells me she is staying in a hotel up on 2 nd Ave. I say that must get expensive living in a hotel. ( she just started a job and has not moved here yet). She says yes it is would you like to help pay for it. I am really flustered at this point. So I figure she must be looking for a sugar daddy or now I think maybe a hooker. She certainly was not dressed like one unless in that profession you are always working. I also think maybe the Porsche parked outside might have something to do with it. I am not sure if she saw the boots or not because at first i was not hiding. Then I just moved my feet a little more under the table. She did kinda look down every now and then. Now I wish I had just let her see them but I did not want to make her feel uncomfortable or scare her off. Here are the boots. I took this at the same restaurant but not today. She was probably around 30. Did I say how pretty she was. She had on flat black shoes with a gold toe.

Maybe Her job is paying for the hotel. She was joking about you paying for it. She wasn't dressed like a hooker plus flats with gold toes are popular with girls with trendy but good fashion taste. Maybe she's just a female who is successful and sometimes displays counter stereotypically female humor

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Vince camuto from Dillard's. They are very hi, a bit too hi for my left ankle. In fact, I tried to sell them after the first time I wore them. They are also a tad lose on me which males it a little harder to walk in them. Check eBay. They were like $150 new but I got them for $50.

Morse has been used for yet another communiqué. Had to do some brushing up on the old code. Thanks Steve!

One certainly needs to be suspect if the unordinary starts happening, but it is still kind of a boost to one's ego to think someone else thought it was worth such an effort.

And this is 'For Everyone'?  I ask merely for clarification.

And why not? I would love to hear the ladies opinions on this one.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.