Heel Outings

bootsboy95

I am just starting to get comfortable with going out in public with heels. I have made short trips across a college campus back to my car and I have also filled up at the gas station wearing them. I usually get a little nervous. Is there anything I can do to help calm my nervousness? Also I want to take longer trips in them but don't know where to go so I can slowly get used to doing it. I love wearing heels and walking in public for long periods of time is the ultimate goal. Attached is the heels I like to wear all the time. They are the most comfortable for me. Thanks for all the help.

post-19349-0-87497300-1370983020_thumb.j

Actually there is nothing you can do to help your nervousness other than realize that there are other guys guys wishing they could wear what they want. Your nervousness is a sign of a lack of self confidence. If you pull off high heels with loads of self confidence, nobody and I mean NOBODY is going to mess with you. Anyone who does is already at a disadvantage as I have personally discovered. How you present yourself in high heels to the world is no different than it is for women. (yeah, it's that simple) To be perfectly comfortable in high heels out in the world, you have to be truly comfortable in them (mentally and physically), be able to perform in them with finesse and grace. The best way I have seen acceptance on a personal level is to not only wear what you want, but do it with style and grace.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

...is to not only wear what you want, but do it with style and grace.

Very well put, Shafted.

@bootsboy95: It gets easier with time, and with more experience, heels just become what they are: shoes.

Go grocery shopping. Shopping carts are a great way to practice even the highest heels - you always have a handle to grab on to ;)

Go to the cinema, go to the main shopping streets to take a look at the latest fashion trends, visit the cafe or bar, go to a club... there are so many places where you can go to.

What I would not recommend is to put on high heels and go to the electronics store to buy something heavy - like a big satellite dish & mount - and carry it to your car (which is a mile away as the parking lot was nearly full). Been there, done that. In retrospective, sneakers would have been the better choice for that :lol:

My confidence has greatly increased over the months. I think I will be close soon. I am looking for new ideas to wear them in public as well. Were should I go? Ive thought about locking them to my feet and putting the key in public somewhere. Im looking for input. Thank you shafted that helped a lot. Walking in them is not the problem. Being in public is.

My confidence has greatly increased over the months. I think I will be close soon. I am looking for new ideas to wear them in public as well. Were should I go? Ive thought about locking them to my feet and putting the key in public somewhere. Im looking for input. Thank you shafted that helped a lot.

Walking in them is not the problem. Being in public is.

Locking them on? Don't bother, unless you are an already established heel wearer, and everyone around you knows it's no big deal.for you. The fact is, you can wear any type of footwear you want, and the only limit is how much you can project your self confidence on others. That's the secret to heel wearing for both sexes. It's about power.

BTW: I like the boots.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Locking them on? Don't bother, unless you are an already established heel wearer, and everyone around you knows it's no big deal.for you. The fact is, you can wear any type of footwear you want, and the only limit is how much you can project your self confidence on others. That's the secret to heel wearing for both sexes. It's about power.

BTW: I like the boots.

I've always dreamed about locking them on. I think it would be lots of fun. Today I wore them all day. Once I got out of class I put them on and walked to my car. Then when I got home I took my brother to the bank and while he was at the bank I got gas and stood outside the car the whole time. I spent pretty much the entire afternoon with him and honestly I felt like it was just another pair of shoes and it was no big deal. Thank you for the compliment! They are 4 inches which is perfect. Also they are super comfortable and I have no problems wearing them all day.

Has anyone ever locked themselves in heels but put the key in a public place? I am really interested in trying it out.

Just keep taking lots of baby steps. They add up. And before you know it, you'll be so used to going out in heels that you will wonder what all the fuss was about. You'll also wonder why more people aren't noticing and saying anything. But you will probably get a few compliments from the chicks who notice and admire your confidence! Good luck with that! Steve

You just have to get out and do it.... I have been wearing heels in public since 1996, the more you do it, the easier it is.... have fun... sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

i agree with the others, it takes some time and several walks to get to the right confidence level...over the week ends i am always in my wedge sneakers last week end i dared and wore my wedge sneakers to a car meeting and noboody noticed or even blinked so i guess it is all about your self confidence

My confidence is surely building. I am into bondage and am really looking for some input on locking heels on.

Please keep bondage and fetish content off these forums. The title block on every page tells you what this site is about, and if that's not enough, please read the forum rules.