Heels At The Wedding!

chrisinkilts

I was the videographer for a wedding yesterday and the ladies put on a show of heels. This was my first black/hispanic wedding and they dress to the nines. I think almost every lady started in heels and some really high ones, 4 or 5 inch on parade. The thing that got me was the guy with heels. He was short, definitely looked like he could have cut a rug in the disco days, he had at least a 2 inch stacked block heel, which brought him up to regular guy height. It may be that he wore just to be normal height. If I have any shots of the heels, I'll post them. There's about 40gb's of video and stills to wade through. That was a long wedding.

I wore 4'5" heels to a funeral. All the wiomen were doing it. Why not!

You wore heels that were 4 and a half feet tall!

Who are you, Elton John or summat? LOL

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 2 weeks later...

HHdude- If you get a wedding invitation and it's outside then you should consider wearing wedge sandals. They go great with about any outfit and there is no better style shoe that offers you the chance to show your toes, give you height, and are stable when walking on surfaces like grass or gravel.Weddings can indeed be great places to wear heels as it seems everyone is showing off their pedicures. HappyinHeels

I haven't forgotten about the wedding video. We're currently wrapping up production on a dance performance and once that is out the door, we'll be working on the wedding. I'll see about grabbing some screen shots one of these mornings.

• 3 weeks later...

HHdude- If you get a wedding invitation and it's outside then you should consider wearing wedge sandals. They go great with about any outfit and there is no better style shoe that offers you the chance to show your toes, give you height, and are stable when walking on surfaces like grass or gravel.Weddings can indeed be great places to wear heels as it seems everyone is showing off their pedicures. HappyinHeels

If anything, I very much fancy the ones in your avatar as my wedge of choice :P

Formally "HHDude"