What's In Your Makeup Bag?

Curt

I have revlon concealer, revlon corrector, lancome paris foundation, essie nail polish, doir midnight poison perfume, ysl elle perfume, annabelle eyeliner, lush 2 in 1 corcealer and foundation. What's in yours?

Amanda Snake, you carry that huge box in your purse? You have a lot more than I got!

No, no, usually just the lipstick along with my regular products. I've tried the mascara and the brush but the lipstick works best.

Nothing - - I'd have to say that's a hard limit for me

Same here. The irony is that men wearing makeup seems to have come before men wearing high heels in modern times.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• 5 months later...

A concealer, an eyebrow liner, a sample-size mascara and most important of all, a Pakistani made khol which can be used dry or wet for a more stiking effect :D

A concealer, an eyebrow liner, a sample-size mascara and most important of all, a Pakistani made khol which can be used dry or wet for a more stiking effect :D

where can I get a pakistani made kohl? I think that's where it was made in the first place.

where can I get a pakistani made kohl? I think that's where it was made in the first place.

Hi there...I travel quite a lot and I don't keep track of all my purchases.

I'm pretty sure I've got many different types of Indian khol, both powder or pasty in Bangkok, plus a wie array of the stuff in Dubai.

But I can't recall where I found the PAkistani one, I just remember it was packed in a plastic bag, thightly pressed to make a cylinder form.

Give me a sec to recall.

Yeah...

guess what?

I've got the Pakistani stuff here in Rome.

For daily use, I keep a pressed powder compact for touch up and will typically carry a lipstick or two and a gloss. Nothing more than can be easily carried in a clutch or small bag. As for my makeup collection at home, that's another story entirely

Style is built from the ground up!