Moda In Pelle

jamie1608

Moda in Pelle make poor quality products which are impossible to return.

Have you had any dealings with them?

I am going to one of their branches this afternoon to try some heels on and to see what they are like as they have some fantastic looking heels in my local store

I have indeed. Twice now (foolishly). I shopped in the Edinburgh branch. Not that that would make any difference to the quality of product. Both pairs fell apart very quickly, one on the same day. Be sure to ask them about their returns policy before buying. I think you'll find they offer you a credit voucher in return. I wouldn't shop there again. Which is a shame as I have to agree the shoes often do look really good.

I have indeed. Twice now (foolishly). I shopped in the Edinburgh branch. Not that that would make any difference to the quality of product. Both pairs fell apart very quickly, one on the same day.

Be sure to ask them about their returns policy before buying. I think you'll find they offer you a credit voucher in return.

I wouldn't shop there again. Which is a shame as I have to agree the shoes often do look really good.

What are the sizes like?

• 2 weeks later...

I've never had a problem with moda shoes at all,it's a pity the South molten street branch shut as the staff there were really good.I have recently bought the ardianna ankle boots and they come up large and have worn them nearly every day with no problems at all.

I just love those suede heels!!!!!

I have a couple of pairs of their boots. Not the finest of quality but not bad for the price. However, I bought mine a fair few years ago so I can't comment on current quality.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.