Any Of Your Friends That Will Never Wear Heels Have An Interest In Heeled Shoes?

Curt

I was downtown toronto with my friend. We west into Bootmaster, a western boots store. We were browsing. The mens were on one side, and the womens were on the other. My friend said: the womens boots look so much cooler. He said even the womens coats were nicer. The sales lady said that the only difference between the mens and womens boots were that the women's had higher heels. Maybe some people have an interest in fashion without really living it.

I haven't gone shopping so far with any of my male friends (I am wondering why that never happened... don't know)... anyway... a girl at work looked at my dress shoes with brogue detail and said that she really likes men's shoes, especially those with brogues. She even admitted that she has some pairs of men's shoes that she wears (she is quite tall, probably wears a US size 11). And yes... even the women's coats ARE nicer. So much variety... :text_sigh:

I used to go shopping with my ex-wife quite often, which I usually enjoyed. The sales people would often comment that I was a very attentive husband. Of course, back then, I would never have dared buy anything from the women's section for myself, it would not have been tolerated. While my ex-wife is a very liberal person, and certain would never have forbade me to wear "women's" shoes, she would have also said that it's a huge turn-off for her, and..........well, we actually had this conversation just a few short days ago, while I was wearing my 4.75 inch black oxfords, and now that we're divorced, she's happy for me, since it really doesn't matter what turns her on or off as far as concerns me. LOL. After careful consideration, I cannot think of a single male friend I have who has any interest in shoes beyond do they hurt my feet or not. My current wife loves shoes, tolerates my heel-wearing, but claims she will NEVER buy me a pair of heels, or go shopping with me for shoes. I'm pretty sure she'd go through the roof if I came home one day wearing anything girly other than shoes. Good thing I have no desire to do so. In summary, like Heelster, I shop alone. Just me and Jack Daniels. Oh wait......wrong song. Oops.