I Have To Share My Amazing Friend Playing Piano

I have to brag on my friend Jean. Here is a video of our after-Christmas dinner entertainment. I didn't start the video camera rolling soon enough. I'm playing cello, my sister is playing violin, and our friend Jean is playing piano (should really be harpsichord). Jean is READING this. Wow!

OUTSTANDING! Much better then what Im used to hearing these days! Man... I need to ask.. Ive looked through a bunch of your videos.. and I have ALWAYS wanted to record That REO tune ( cant fight this feeling ) but could never find people whom would be willing to do it. Its always viewed as ' cheesy ' or ' just another lame 80's ballad ' but I really liked that tune since Ive heard it. Would you care to do an Internet collective with it, maybe with some video? I dont know what your recording capabilities are like where your at though. Interested? -Ilk

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Now, since you broached the idea here, I think it only fair that if this results in a recording, you should post it here so the entire membership of hhplace can enjoy listening to it. Incidentally, that performance was unbelievable. -- a real treat. Thanks

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hey there ilikekicks, thanks for the comments. I'm a bit of a hack, but I do enjoy every minute of it. OK, I do not enjoy video editing, haha. Of COURSE I would be willing to join in an REO Speedwagon project, if can only figure out the technology necessary to make such a thing happen. YES, it's a little cheesy, but I still love it. After all, you're talking to a guy who put himself out there on cruel, cruel YouTube singing a K-pop chick song after my silly cousin crapped out on me about doing the vocals. PM me, and we'll see if we can't get this figured out. Thank you everyone for the kind comments. I have another video featuring Jean yet to come from Christmas Day that I still need to edit because my dad kept walking back and forth in front of the camera >.< Also, I wish I had found the time to tune Mom's piano. Alas, I was working a maintenance outage at the local Firestone plant at the time, and felt lucky to even have Christmas Day off. =.=

MLRoseplant : PM sent ;)

This is the type of stuff I like playing/recording.

http://s233.beta.pho...ingRed.mp4.html

http://s233.beta.pho...wisper.mp4.html

http://s233.beta.photobucket.com/user/fridgidwench/media/MV/NightEyes.mp4.html

EDIT: I screwed up the compression converting them to movie format. Still ok to listen to but it lost all dynamics :(

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.