Why High Heels Make You Sexy

at9

The study was obviously biased though. It only used females as the objects of its study. The same conclusion for men and women could had been reached had the study included both and not revealed their identity wearing the same type uniforms and heels/flats that are properly fitted for each participant. Unlike the results of this study, men and women are known to also have very attractive qualities in flats and lower heels, as well as high heels.

Yes, I agree. It takes a scientific study to prove what we all know? Hmmmm...

Steve

And people are actually paid to do that. That's the disgrace.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

The study was obviously biased though. It only used females as the objects of its study. The same conclusion for men and women could had been reached had the study included both and not revealed their identity wearing the same type uniforms and heels/flats that are properly fitted for each participant. Unlike the results of this study, men and women are known to also have very attractive qualities in flats and lower heels, as well as high heels.

That would be the follow up study.....

It is easy to say that some research is ridiculous and why do we spend our money on it, if the press does not bother to say why this research was done. Remember Sara Palin making indignant remarks about research on fruit flies and trying to ridicule it. She had no idea how important genetic research is on fruit flies because it is one of the simplest genetic systems we know and it is easy to extend it over many generations.

Just imagine that they would like to determine what is the optimal heel height for different types of women to look as sexy as possible. The movie industry would be happy to incorporate that in the next James Bond movie. Maybe the CIA would like to use it too. And whatever....

Believe me. Nowadays it is not very easy to get research funded. You always have to convince some committee and there will be lots of good competition.

Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

Strange wasn't this topic discussed before from the other angle? I thought i read somewhere the opposite of this :o Let's fund a research that isn't biased whether it's the shoes or man or woman or something else :D

Don't worry, be happy - in heels! :rocker:

Wearing heels for me is not sexy at all, I just feel the same, But if I spot a lady in a nice pair of shoes and outfit that can look dead sexy, but you do not see that very often.

life is not a rehearsal