Who Shares?

PatsyCline

How many people will lend a pair of shoes to a friend so they can try them? I've had a couple of ladies at work ask to try my Louboutins for the day, just to see if they like them. I didn't have a problem lending them, we got to compare what we liked or didn't like about them.

"Porsche...There is no Substitute"

If a lady asked me to try on my heels, I wouldn't have any problem with it. Now, depending on how much of a rapport we have determines what she'll get to wear of mine. And, it would be cool to be able to wear her heels as well.

I would share my heels, except for my fluevog portside pumps. I would hate for someone to stretch the hell out of them. They are my all time faves. Especially for formal events. She could try my js boots. She could even keep them, I hate them!

I have and had some good comments often as they were of a smaller size also stating how high they were/felt (4"). Also I have been asked if I tried the stepdaughters heelless but as she is 2 sizes smaller that's a no, I don't want to damage them!

This is embarrassing but.. it fits the topic. A neighbor stopped by today. She was invited to formal gathering on short notice ( asked friday for the event tonight.. 2 days.. ). She stopped by asking Darian to go shopping with her to find something to wear. They went out and bought an outfit but couldnt find footware to really match. Its WINTER here, snow, water and cold. All they could find at reasonable prices were summer time espadrilles and strappy sandle looking like ' things '. I asked her what size she wears.. 9.5-10 depending on the brand. I gave her free reign to take a look and she found a few pairs of mine that would work with her outfit. Lucky for her, they are pairs that I might wear once in a great while. Needless to say, I gave her a Pair of NineWest's that would fit her outfit quite well. ;)

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

I wouldn't call this sharing. A couple of good friends(mother and daughter) of mine recently lost the contents of their house due to a fire. My wife and I passed on some of our heels that we don't wear along with some other things to help them get back on their feet. Nikki

I wouldn't call this sharing, but I have bought a couple pairs that I thought at the time were my size when I tried them on, but they were too tight in most cases. Lucky for me, one of the girls has slightly smaller feet, so I forward them to her. She doesn't know they were mine, only that they are virtually new. As long as they fit her, she gets them.

I wouldn't call this sharing. A couple of good friends(mother and daughter) of mine recently lost the contents of their house due to a fire. My wife and I passed on some of our heels that we don't wear along with some other things to help them get back on their feet.

Nikki

Nice double thinkin'.

Dirk