Earrings

Anita C.

Hi, I notice no one has written on this topic for a coupe of years. I do not wear earings in public very often except when out of town. I peirced my ears before i was married over twenty years ago. I love large diameter hoop rings, both to see or the feeling of wearing them. I wear large diameter ones inprivate only, when i have my heels on too :P . It is more common now for men and boys to have both ears peirced, looks better and more evenly ballanced. Again part of the fashions that men enjoy but are denied of the pleasure by a narrow mindset of gender discrimination. Blacksheep

Blacksheep

I had a period where I want to have mine done. I did not do it; was not brave enough and thought it was difficult to conceal in my working enviroment...although I think about it every now and then

Hey Dawn /Pam, Just do it. You are never too old to enjoy earrings, help bring out ur feme side too and if done professionaly, the holes arent noticable or even an issue in a concervitive work envoronment. regards Black sheep

Blacksheep

Blacksheep:-) Since you have to wear earrings daily for several weeks after piercing, I'm quite sure that all of my co-workers above and below me would notice easily that I would be sporting newly pierced ears. I don't think that it is going to happen. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 weeks later...

I was cleaning up my make-up/jewelry table and became curious what kind of earrings everyone fancies.

My lobes are pierced twice.

For day I like to keep it "smaller than a quarter".

For evening/entertaining I like to keep it "smaller than a hubcap".

I have over 200 pairs of ear-bobs :wink:

And . . .

Here my answer, Anita! I'm wearing since many years CBR's in both lobes. A little bit bigger than a quarter, could be the size of a 2 Euro coin (1''). My collection is smaller than 10 pairs of earrings but it's comprehensing a pair of 4-cm golden earrings and big silver girls hoops :oops: IMHO diamond studs are very nice too for girls and guys!

I almost forgot to mention my lip ring, the hole in my nostril, the tribal tattoo and my ogling with pierced nipples.

nice greetings

micha

Warning of the american NIH rsp. german BGA: It's dangerous to your health to visit too often these EVIL canadian websites :lol:

The best fashion is your own fashion!

• 3 weeks later...

I almost forgot to mention my lip ring, the hole in my nostril, the tribal tattoo and my ogling with pierced nipples.

Mmmm, Nipple rings, now there is another topic for discussion

Proudly standing in my patent High Heels

Hi hjt, why not?

My nipples are still virginal. Many people say that nipple piercings are very painful. I dared a test with the thin needles of my insuline pen. I'm type-1-diabetic since many years and used to every day piercing. The hurt was bearable. But I'm afraid of complications and the long healing time. Anyone here with own experiences?

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Hi hjt, why not?

My nipples are still virginal. Many people say that nipple piercings are very painful. I dared a test with the thin needles of my insuline pen. I'm type-1-diabetic since many years and used to every day piercing. The hurt was bearable. But I'm afraid of complications and the long healing time. Anyone here with own experiences?

I have mine done. It was sore when I had them done, then learning how not to catch them on things, like the seat belt in the car. Once healed, they make my nipples easier to arrouse, and more fun to play with.

Proudly standing in my patent High Heels

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

Mickey has been after me for some time to get my ears pierced, but I haven't been brave enough to do it. Maybe at this late date, I'll just put it aside.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

If you haven't done it already just do it. It is a common thing nowaays. Besides back in the biblical days men wore earrings and noserings. Mine have been done nine times 5 in the right ear and 4 in the left. No big deal. They look sharp on a man, better than on a woman.

Had my nipples pierced twice. Its not a bad thing. Its really erotic but, its something that is more for the bedroom. I'm planning n getting mine done two more times in each nipple. They are great. My gf loves them.

Hi hjt, why not?

Read my above post. If you get it done go to a professional piercer. The pain is just that of a pinch. Healing time takes about 3-4 months when cared for properly. You won't feel them in after around two weeks, then its just another part of daily wardrobe. I highly suggest doing it.