Different Style Of Ugg.

ilikekicks

I know people believe UBB boots are a ' fashion death wish ' but they are venturing into other types of boots.

Posted Image

Im actually thinking of taking a venture out and finding a pair locally.

Opinions?

-Ilk

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

I know people believe UBB boots are a ' fashion death wish ' but they are venturing into other types of boots.

Posted Image

Im actually thinking of taking a venture out and finding a pair locally.

Opinions?

-Ilk

I think that is a nice looking boot! If you find a pair let us know what you think after trying them on and what price range they are in., Uggs are usually quite expensive.

Uggs have taken steps in diversifying their product lines. They may yet produce comfortable and attractive footwear. At least they are taking steps in the right direction.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Not sure this link will work, but here are quite a few new Ugg styles and about 50% of them are really decent looking shoes/boots, though somewhat pricey.

I got the link to work, and yeah, that stuff is too pricey for my liking. Methinks I'll pass.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Made it out shopping for a brief period. Found a pair and heres what I can say about them.. Pros: They look very nice. The wedge has a good balance to it. Easy to stand and walk in. Quality materials were used. Rubber bottom grips quite well! They were padded quite well! :D Cons: Shaft is to short for me. Was a whole size small. I wear a 9.5-10 US Womans and the size 10 they had was TIGHT! They had a chesnut colored pair in 11 and they fit really well. I wanted black though so ' no sale '. Price? 99.99$ US. Quite a bit cheaper then regular ' UGG ' boots. If they had a pair in Black, sz11, I might have bought them. again, the shaft length is kind of on the short side endless its left unrolled/unfolded. This is typical with a lot of the boots I look at though so its not just these specifically.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.