Any Girls Want To Dress Like You?

Curt

I used to pickup my wife from work( now my ex wife). I was wearing flare jeans and platform shoes. A girl there asked by wife: where did your husband get those tight flare jeans? She said: at Jean Machine. The girl said: Cool! I'm going down there to pick up a pair. Are they on the mens side? My wife said, are you kidding? My husband doesn't wear any guys pants or shoes!

That's great. just how it should be. A few months ago I was in a shoe store trying on a pair of colour-block sandals with a 4" heel. Another customer noticed me but she didn't say anything. I wasn't overly keen on the sandals so I put them back and browsed some more. A couple of minutes later that customer was trying on the same style of sandals. I thought they looked much better on her than they did on me and I told her exactly that, and she said she really liked them on me. It felt amazing to think that'd I may have inspired her to try those heels on (well, maybe she'd have tried them on anyway). I thanked her for being so cool about me trying on heels. I think it's important to express appreciation for a positive reaction like that - it's a rare occurence.

If you like it, wear it.

Good question! I've worn a blue denim top, black women's leather pants, and black 4.5" pumps that have inspired women to want to dress like me. As well, when I've worn skinny black pants, 4.5" black stiletto pumps, and my Marc by Marc Jacobs Silk Georgette Twill top women have wanted to wear my clothes. It's almost as if the girl imagines herself feeling glamourous and sexy in my clothes and the girl covets that feeling even though it's source comes from a man in women's clothes. Even better when she "lusts" after the man in the clothes at the same time for that "lust" affirms the experience that our culture denies is even possible for most women. Once I experienced that tiny little victory for the first time it was a rush. "wow, I can wear clothes that women feel sexy wearing AND have sex with the girl to boot" Wash. Rinse. Repeat. And the story gets old after awhile....conquering a new girl is really just conquering the same challenges over and over again. *The more high fashion the whole outfit is (at least in major global capital cities) the better the odds I'll get the intended "wow I would wear your outfit" response from girls.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Many women have told me that they love the high heels that I am wearing and they say that they wish they could wear high heels like the one's that I'm wearing at the time. Or they say I wish I had a pair of high heels like yours.

Same here. I'm always being asked where I got my shoes, most are disappointed because I'm invariably wearing something that's a couple of years old.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.