National Scruples and Lies Survey

FF wrote:

If 94% of women lie, then how do we know they are telling the truth in the survey

Now, that's a situation juries are faced with during every trial. Isn't that known as a "conundrum"?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I was surprised to find that only 94% of women lie. Everybody lies in one way or another and I will challenge anyone on this board to last a week without either exaggerating, faking or telling a white lie. I have a reputation for honesty at work because at key times I have fessed up to things that could have led to suspension or even worse so now "Jon never lies"! However, I get away with murder because of my reputation and I will never lie if there was a slim chance I'd get caught out. I suspect that most of the 4% who said that they don't lie are the biggest liars of the lot. I would take this survey with a pinch of salt because everybody knows that 76.2% of all statistics are made up on the spot! :(

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Consider this ..... if the survey was conducted by a female, then the results have a 94% chance of being all lies. I would love to see the results of a similar survey conducted with men.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

• 4 weeks later...

Lieing is not gender oriented. Being in the profession I'm in I can tell when most people are lieing, their lips move.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.