A Great Night Out!

pebblesf

Finally, after countless attempts at meeting up with a like minded boot guy, I met up with a great hiheel boot guy and had a amazing evening. I found this fellow, will call him "Joe", online of course, and had conversed off and on through the years. Tried to meet up earlier in the month, but Joe was out of town. I emailed Joe again, and he agreed to meet for beers and chat yesterday afternoon...Joe is a very tall well built fellow, he was dressed in tight skinny jeans tucked inside his knee high leather boots with 5" spikes, he had a nice low cut sweater covered by a black leather jacket. Needless to say, I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't just dreaming! I/we had an amazing time. I was dressed in my usual low key 4" boots mostly covered by long levis. We strutted around outside during the afternoon, stopping at pubs and for something to eat. It is hard for me to come up with words to describe how amazing if felt to accompany Joe in his amazing outfit. Joe handled those 5" boots like they were running shoes, it was tough to keep up, but did. I was not nervous, and there was no fear/nervousness at all. I was really hoping to catch someone sneaking a peek at us strutting about. We had a couple of beers in a str8 bar full of rugby players who must have just won a match, no problems, felt GREAT.... So, yes, I still have more work to do on my confidence, and getting those boots over my levis publicly! But, spending time publicly with such a confident boot guy, surely helped my own self confidence. I need to find a different pair of 5" boots, perhaps with a slight platform to alleviate foot pain, so I can move on to 5" heels publicly. Yes, I know, where are the pictures! And trust me, I surely did want to get some pics of Joe and I. But, I didn't want Joe to think I was using him as some sort of trophy. Will there be future dates? Who knows, would like to think that is possible, but was thrilled to just share an evening of public heeling with such an amazing guy...

Glad you and "Joe" had a good time displaying your boots and I envy both of you......maybe one day I will also work up the courage to wear my boots with pants tucked in for all to see........meanwhile, I will continur to play it safe and keep hiding them with long pants and late 60s/early 70s wide bellbottom pants........good luck with your future adventures and give me a holler if you are ever laid over in my area .......See Ya!!!!!

Great outing! Thanks for posting and sharing it with us. I'm glad it was a good experience for you. I've gone on many outings in public like that with other guys and gals and it's always fun to share the hobby with others who share your passion for heels. I hope you can do it again with Joe and find others in your area, or travel to a heel meet where you can share your time and experience with kindred "soles." Steve

• 2 weeks later...