Sardines

Shsfted, This is now turning into a support issue, and hence off-topic for this thread (apologies to Megan). Could you please move these posts to the proper forum? Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shsfted,

This is now turning into a support issue, and hence off-topic for this thread (apologies to Megan). Could you please move these posts to the proper forum? Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Feel free to start a thread in tech support. That's what it's there for. But as it stands some users can see it and some can't. Received any security updates recently?

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Megan I am totally confused as to what's going on here, but I'd like to play!

Did you used to play sardines as a kid? Where one would hide and the others had to find, and when they found they got in the hiding place too, till there was one looking? Kind of like that. I go somewhere in the world on the members map and you just have to come and join when you've found me. Some of the chaps seem very good at finding. Just update your location to where I am. I'm somewhere nice at the moment.

Hello, Alsheels, we're glad you're back. Have you done your chores at home?

What ho, men! It seems there are some continental chappies causing a bit of a ruckus down south. We'd better go and sort them out, but we'll camp here first. Maybe we can get some reinforcements. I hope it doesn't rain. Hello Tom-NL. You know, I think we might struggle against the Normans with just three of us. Anyone want to join us?

Well, here we are. Watch out for that chap with the bow. He'll have someone's eye out. You're just yards away, Manluvheels, amongst the Normans. They weren't really running away. It's a trick. Well, after that fracas 956 years ago friendly relations were re-established. Feeling on top of the world (nearly), at the end of the armies. Looking at something amazing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been in one place too long, and I got no serendipity. Anyway, due to be a solar eclipse (or has it happened), and I love the name they have for it here. 'Kerosene lamp, him blong Jesus Christ him bugger up finish altogether.'

• 4 weeks later...

It's been a while, but can you see where I'm going with this? A big hug and a kiss to anyone who beats me there on Christmas Eve. But no jumping the gun! Well, I suppose you American chaps will have to know when Christmas Eve starts here. I'm nearly on the Greenwich meridian, which is when time starts. About six hours ahead of New York. Hi, Tom N-L, I see you're still with me after all this time.

Not one of you beat me. What a bunch of slackers you are! Bah, humbug! Are my hugs and kisses so cheap? All right, $1,000,000(Monopoly) to the first one to join me.

Sorry, Megan. Christmas is spent with the family (although some of the old-timers here are like family).

No worries, Tom N-L. There is a dollar monopoly millionaire though. Anyway, I'd like to have hung around to see the Magi, but they take their own sweet time coming, and all these sheep are becoming tiresome, so I've gone to a place I haven't been to on New Year's Eve in more than thirty years. Those fountains look chilly. How nice to see you, Tom-NL, SleekHeels and ohnoberty.. I've done the traditional thing a bit early, as I don't think I'll be near a computer at midnight.