Sardines

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Moving around you are :) Ile aux Cochons with has a nick name pig Island. Sounds like a nice and peacufull place.

Edited by FreshinHeels

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out

There's nobody here but us piggies. You found me. The idea with sardines is for one to hide and each finder gets in with them till there are loads squashed into a small space giggling and getting easier and easier to find because of the noise they're making. In our case it would be when some out of the way place starts getting lots of people. Now you've found me I'll move on.

With Amanda away, what other women have you got? And only one of you so far wants to come and snuggle up with me. Are you men or mice? Or perhaps you're just rubbish at finding..

Edited by meganiwish

With Amanda away, what other women have you got? And only one of you so far wants to come and snuggle up with me. Are you men or mice? Or perhaps you're just rubbish at finding..

You remind me of an old DOS game: Where in the world is Carmen San Diego?

No need to feel like you are standing in the shadow of Miss Amanda: your contributions are appreciated just as much.

And there could be one other possible reason: maybe we have cold feet? ;)

Is it Fairtrade Coffee?? ;)

Without giving it away, you know them for what they are. What do you expect?

Anyway, hello Manluvheels and Freshinheels.. Tom-NL and I might have been getting up to no good without chaperones. Still, lots of you other chaps and chapesses should come and join us here. When there are ten I'll move on. Or should it be twenty? Depends on you.

Anyway, hello Manluvheels and Freshinheels.. Tom-NL and I might have been getting up to no good without chaperones.

Ahem! Are you implying that I have exhibited inappropriate behaviour?? :penitent:

Before long every island will be Starbuck, so I've gone to give some business to a competitor. I've not gone far, but I may be harder to find as I'm hidden behind someone else Hi, Tom-NL, you found me really quickly, you're good at this I think we've hidden well, Tom-NL. They'll never find us, hehe :chuckle:

Gosh, I must come across as pretty easy lol. No, I work freelance and often find night time the best. It's very still with little distraction. I also bake bread once a week for a market, and that's an overnight job. I live alone so it doesn't disturb anyone and I get more daylight time to myself. For instance, today I've hung my laundry out and now I'm going to spend the afternoon by the sea. The Pacific, obviously ;) Megan

Easy? naw it's just a frame of mind. Fresh baked bread now that is enticing! This is my time I'm active in the Morning and start slowing in the afternoon especially with this good weather back at home ;) When you are on the Beach take care not to fall off the Head land. Al Made it 1000 posts Yippee

Edited by Alsheels