Your Family Discovers Your Secret Heel Pleasure! How To Deal With Them? Hell Warranty!

jim102

Hello! I did not see a topic especially for that before and decided to come here ask you heelguys. Especially guys who are used to that situation or are in actually and knows what to say and do.

The best way is to tell them it is a choice you made since you were young and assuming your choice. You know they will say negative things including stereotypes. Young people will never understand maybe. It would be the HELL if everybody knows that.

In my case it is since I was 13 years old. I am not a gay also!

Take your time and thank you very much. It is very worrying!

I'm sorry Jim, I don't really understand you're question but I'll try and give my 2 cents. If they have found out all you can do is tell them and say " Yep me like high heels and that basically is all there is to it " If ye want to tell them you can say somthing like " I like high heels and that basically is all there is to it" No need to make it bigger than it is for you and/or for them. No idea about that being gay do you mean you are afraid that you're family will think you're gay cause you wear heels?

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out

I can defiantly understand where he comes from after having that experience but I choked and said they were a friends but I don't think they believed it and it's been brushed under the carpet, they won't think your gay just because of these shoes you have. There are plenty or straight men here including myself who just like heels. Just need to say that exact thing and if it's a women just say they were on sale ;)

It really depends on your character, confidence and the views of those discovering you. No situation is the same but try to be honest with them and don't 'defend' your liking of heels but promote it instead as a good and healthy thing. Even if I didn't wear heels myself I would still be happy to promote my love of women wearing them as they look so good.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

As to what to tell your friends and family about your heel wearing is up to you. It is easier to tell the the truth than anything else. When I started wearing my heels around the house in front of my kids, I told them it was for a medical issue(diagnosed achilles tendonitis). As for friends and co-workers I tell them I'll give you 2 reasons and you can chose whichever one helps you sleep at night. 1. achilles tedonitis or 2. I'm being fashion forward. My $0.02 -Nikki

I told them it's simply freedom of choice. I just think mens shoes are ugly for the most part and I like the way heels look and feel.

So they say "but they're womens shoes" and I say ," no, they're mine", and everybody has something or does something that somebody else doesn't agree with. It's simply freedom of choice. :ready2rock:

real men wear heels

It's hard to handle pre teens but it's far easier as a adult because you are more independent and it there is more respect in your decision making 10, 20, 30, + years on. As Johnie says "they're mine". Be open, clear and confident also practised in your walk and the understanding will come together. Al

My family simply doesn't know. When I shared my heeling with my ex, she flipped out, couldn't disassociate the concepts of transvestism from homosexuality, and we had a few rocky years before it ended in divorce. In the last few years she's come to a better understanding, but still can't bring herself to pick up where we left off. Too much baggage, and she's one of those who drags bagged with her throughout life.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.