Kissible 71 Patent Platform Pumps

trevor

i had bought a few months back a pair of the kissible 71 platform pumps for myself and a pair of the red patent pumps for my wife. these shoes are really awesome. my wifes size 7 are beween 51/2 and 53/4 inch heels and mine are very close to 6 inches in a size 12. we were in las vegas last month and my wife had on a short skirt with these red shoes and there were ladies coming up to my wife saying i love your shoes. they have a hidden 2 inch platform. she went into the ladies room and one of the girls asked my wife can you just wait here for a minute. i have to get my girl friend and show her these shoes. they really are sexy. when we got home i called up and ordered these in white patent and black patent for my wife. i find these really fun to walk on. they are really high and sexy looking and very comfortable to walk on. im telling you you wont be sorry if you buy these. they really are attention grabbers especially in these patent colors. what also makes these shoes so sexy is because they are cut low in the front and they are pointy. has anyone bought these or are considering getting a pair?. if you have a business with a tax id # sign up with them. their company is called the highest heel. there is no minumum order. these shoes are 29.50 wholesale with them. most places are selling these for like 79.00 on line.

Heelster : I used to have 3 pairs by ' the highest heel '. I inherited them from the past relation. Being honest, I GAVE them away. They really werent up to snuff in the ' quality ' department and hurt my feet after a short wear ( an hour? ). Elle and Pleaser are better and in the same ' bargain ' price range. As for sizing, they ran the same as Pleaser/Elle.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Heelster :

I used to have 3 pairs by ' the highest heel '. I inherited them from the past relation. Being honest, I GAVE them away. They really werent up to snuff in the ' quality ' department and hurt my feet after a short wear ( an hour? ). Elle and Pleaser are better and in the same ' bargain ' price range.

As for sizing, they ran the same as Pleaser/Elle.

Thanks for the info. I'll take that into consideration.

Thanks for the info. I'll take that into consideration.

this particular shoe is pretty well constructed like it says on their web site. i wear a size 11-111/2 mans shoe. i have a pair of white platform pumps 51/2 inches with a rounder type toe i bought from charlotte russe in a size 11 and they fit perfect. the highest heel platform pumps have a strap and are pointy so i ordered a size 12 and they fit perfect. so i would recomend going up one size. with the strap they dont come out. my wife wore these out in las vegas and she was happy with the way they were made. i wore these last night with the wife after having a bunch of drinks in the house and on the deck and im telling you these shoes are damn sexy looking. my wife has alot of high heels and these in my opinion are in the top 2 of all her shoes being sexy looking.i always wear nylons when wearing heels. good luck. as far as the other heels that others bought from this company i cant say anything about.

The ' Highest Heel ' shoes I gave away were made ( probably ) 4 years ago. Their quality and durability might have changed since then. Ive just found that if you can find a size in Guess/NineWest/Aldo that is similar to what Pleaser/Elle/HighestHeel has, its better to spend the extra 10-20$ for the Guess/NineWest/Aldo or ' mid brand ' types. The true problem is sizing though. Finding anything above a mens size 8.5 is like a 10+ in womens and it becomes very rare to find a mid-brand that carries a womans 11+. The Only real market are the bargain named shoes and they ( by price ) really arent much of a bargain BUT.. they have the market cornered as they cater to larger sizes ( for whatever reasons ).

The ' Highest Heel ' shoes I gave away were made ( probably ) 4 years ago. Their quality and durability might have changed since then.

Ive just found that if you can find a size in Guess/NineWest/Aldo that is similar to what Pleaser/Elle/HighestHeel has, its better to spend the extra 10-20$ for the Guess/NineWest/Aldo or ' mid brand ' types.

The true problem is sizing though. Finding anything above a mens size 8.5 is like a 10+ in womens and it becomes very rare to find a mid-brand that carries a womans 11+. The Only real market are the bargain named shoes and they ( by price ) really arent much of a bargain BUT.. they have the market cornered as they cater to larger sizes ( for whatever reasons ).

I can see where a lot of guys are going to have a problem in the size department. I'm closer to a mens 7 1/2, and usually get an 8D in western boots, so depending on the style and brand, I usually top out at a womens size 10. Makes it a bit easier to find options. I did run into an Ellie I really wanted, but the size 10 seemed way to small, and there were no options for an 11.

It would be nice to have a Nine West closer than a 100 mile trip away.

Most of the shoes in Naturalizer and Aerosole's line-up are available in 12M, which is what I wear, although for sandals, clogs and other backless shoes, I can often fit into an 11M. Those brands are good quality, usually less than $50 on sale, and widely available, both in stores and online. The companies seem to be male-friendly as well. Steve

my wife has quite a few platform pump style high heels from baker and aldo. i do agree that these are made better than the pleasure ellie type shoes and like you said they are more money. ive seen something close at bakers to the kissible 71 but what makes these really hot looking is the patent look. the ones at bakers arent patent. alot of ladies in vegas were wearing the 51/2 to 53/4 inch platform pumps but nothing like these. these heels are something where youll take a double take.

my wife has quite a few platform pump style high heels from baker and aldo. i do agree that these are made better than the pleasure ellie type shoes and like you said they are more money. ive seen something close at bakers to the kissible 71 but what makes these really hot looking is the patent look. the ones at bakers arent patent. alot of ladies in vegas were wearing the 51/2 to 53/4 inch platform pumps but nothing like these. these heels are something where youll take a double take.

I'd like to check out some styles in an Aldo or Baker's - - - I have to wait till I get to the other end of the state. None locally.

I'd like to check out some styles in an Aldo or Baker's - - - I have to wait till I get to the other end of the state. None locally.

Are you near Cleveland at all? Erie PA also has a lot of stores ( State College in Erie PA means LOTS of kids buying things! many stores! ). Both are off the I90.

Buffalo has MANY places to shop. Its about the only good thing I can really say that hasnt left the area ( yet! ).

Theres 2 different Aldo stores, 3 NineWest stores, A Bakers, 3 DSW stores..

Endless I was looking for 600$+ tagged shoes, I can buy just about everything locally. Pricing might be higher, but locally I can see things and try them on.

Are you near Cleveland at all? Erie PA also has a lot of stores ( State College in Erie PA means LOTS of kids buying things! many stores! ). Both are off the I90.

Buffalo has MANY places to shop. Its about the only good thing I can really say that hasnt left the area ( yet! ).

Theres 2 different Aldo stores, 3 NineWest stores, A Bakers, 3 DSW stores..

Endless I was looking for 600$+ tagged shoes, I can buy just about everything locally. Pricing might be higher, but locally I can see things and try them on.

Closest DSW - 40 miles

Aldo - Their store locator says nothing nearby, but I know there is at least one small shop in Cincy.

Bakers - 65 miles to the closest

I rarely ever go toward Cleveland these days. I'm west of there.