70's Flatforms

Curt

any of you guys like 70's platforms. I have 2 pairs of shoes. one with a 3 inch heel and one with a 3.5 inch heel which is a wedge. one pair of womens boots that i got a higher heel and platform on. But my pedwin platform shoe i wear it only on special occasions because they are deadstock and i dont want to wear them out. I want then to last another 40 years. do you guys find that platform boots are the hardest to find. I want the real deal with the 3 or 4 inch heel and with the cool patchwork. not the knock-off fake crap they sell off of ebay.

Generally the worst looking shoes I have ever seen. I always considered the time between 1969 and 1982 as the ultimate black hole of both womens fashion and heels. I did like to wear (the feel) of my 3" Hush Puppy loafers my parents bought me when i was a kid. Back then heel height at least to 3" was not considered odd for men, but I still did not like the looks. Platforms today are only better because they at least have narrow heels. Heels should never be as wider or even wider than the shoe itself.

Generally the worst looking shoes I have ever seen. I always considered the time between 1969 and 1982 as the ultimate black hole of both womens fashion and heels. I did like to wear (the feel) of my 3" Hush Puppy loafers my parents bought me when i was a kid. Back then heel height at least to 3" was not considered odd for men, but I still did not like the looks.

Platforms today are only better because they at least have narrow heels. Heels should never be as wider or even wider than the shoe itself.

Absolutly agree. Some fashion eras are best not repeated. The era from 1969 to 1982 is one of them.

Absolutly agree. Some fashion eras are best not repeated. The era from 1969 to 1982 is one of them.

Except at fancy dress parties.

post-10200-0-02796700-1339580016_thumb.j

Edited by Foxyheels

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.