Crazy Cat Women

LovesHiHeels

I was seeing this women who had 11 cats. We split up as she thought I wanted her to get rid of the cats. She got the wrong idea when we were having a chat about her being in debt. I have 25 pairs of high heels and I was going to tell this when the time was right. I think she would of accepted the fact I like wearing high heels. My friends could not understand why I would go out with a women with 11 cats but also don't know my love of heels. I sharing this with you on here as most men have trouble telling girlfriends or wife about their heel collection.but what if the women has a loads of cats or something else that could cause problems for a couple.

Edited by LovesHiHeels

It all depends on each other's personalities, wants, and dislikes. You had a problem with 11 cats, but the next guy she runs into may think 11 is not enough. Some will acept you love of shoes, some will not. You just need to find the right mix. My wife likes shoes as much as me, but she is not real sure about me wearing them, but as long as I keep the shoes at home and between us she is ok with it.

Cool topic. I grew up in rural Wisconsin with horses, chickens, and a average of seven cats at any one time. Back in those days cats weren't coddled as they are today most were outdoor or "barn" cats amd some were indoor or house cats. Anywhere you have a farm with animals and a barn it is a guarantee you'll have cats. We have three now. It's cool to have critters around! One thing I have definitely noticed is how cats love to rub their heads against your heels, I guess that's how I'll mix these two together. HappyinHeels

My first wife had 29 cats, a dog and a horse which was cool because I adore cats, like dogs and absolutely love horses.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

A person who keeps a large number of cats is okay in my book if they are properly taken care of. Keeping a large number of cats can be an educational learning experience about the social structure of cats or other animals for that matter. I think one will also find themselves an influential part of that social structure. Getting involved with such a person involves becoming part of that same social structure. If you like cats it's easy, they instinctively know this. It's funny but cats do take notice of any person in high heels. They seem to express interest in a wearers high heels and if given the opportunity will thoroughly check out said footwear while you are wearing them(in my own experience).

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Edit : sorry about that. Im having issues. I have 2 cats. One white and one black. 11 cats? 12 cats? Why not? As shafted said, so long as they are maintained, all is fine.

Edited by ilikekicks

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.