show your heels out or feel bad about wearing them

Rick24

Rick, you see, all that matters is the self confidence. If you don't get upset with what others think about you and feel good with what you are doing, what does it matter if they bug you off? just ignore them and go on. We should care about those who care about us, the rest is the rest. If you want to wear shoes outside, just go on and do it (I don't have the courage myself but that is not something I am planning to do anyway, I'm happy indoors).

Since I found this site the first of the year I wear heels about 3-4 days a week. 3" boots at work and have gone out for drinks or a movie in 3-4" wedges and 4" Stilletos several times. It seems that no one notices I have gone to the local mall shoping in a pair of 5" platform heels a couple of times i think that I did recive a couple of looks but I just walked normal as one can in 5" heels and it was a great time. I now wear heels as much as I can. The only problem is so many heels to buy and I cant stop.

. The only problem is so many heels to buy and I cant stop.

As the old saying goes: "you can never have to many pairs of heels.". At least one pair for each heartbeat. ;-)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Why would you feel bad? Most women Ive encountered didnt seem to care. This one lady at target did say once. "A guy looking at heels, thats a first." i wear them whenever I can I love it. I try them on and walk around stores with them on. I love high heels and pumps. and love wearing them.

No, unfortunately I don't feel that it is widely accepted enough for men to wear them in public. Which is kind of silly considering they are just a type of shoe that covers your foot.

I've gotten more courageous in wearing the 4" clogs with skinny jeans. Nobody has harassed me but I do get some looks at times. They are far more visible with those pants than with the boot cut jeans. I like it better because the pants bottoms don't keep slipping under the heel of my foot. I wear them to the store, to eat, and even a couple of times to work on casual days. Casual here means shorts and flip flops so I am no way out of line. I haven't mustered the courage to wear the 5" boots to work yet. They've been out twice so far, but I only have worn them under boot cut jeans. I don't think I will wear them with tucked skinny jeans because I've tried it at home and don't really like the look. They are short tops and I prefer tall boots for that.