Unisex hair styles for man?

Geho

I was wondering if there is any long hair unisex style for man as well, that would look pretty good. Currently I have short hair but thinking on letting them grow. But I don't want to look like someone from metal band but I would love to have some style. I was also thinking to buy a wig, but I would prefer having my own hair on my head.

I was thinking about layered cut like this:

http://www.naturalwigs.co.uk/components/com_redshop/assets/images/product/1285840434_2503_Brandi_2010_04.jpg

http://www.naturalwigs.co.uk/components/com_redshop/assets/images/product/1285840461_2503_Brandi_2010_01.jpg

http://www.naturalwigs.co.uk/components/com_redshop/assets/images/product/1285840470_2503_Brandi_2010_02.jpg

http://www.naturalwigs.co.uk/components/com_redshop/assets/images/product/1285840481_2503_Brandi_2010_03.jpg

This are pictures of a wig, but I'm curios how would that look on man. Of course with no facial hair :unsure:

I would love to look that gorgeous like that beautiful model.

Your opinions? Good haircut for a guy or not?

That wig is not going to look unisex. If you want to look for more male-like long hair, have a look at some pictures from the middle ages. You can start from there, and then see what modifications you would make to get it more unisex. If you start from a beautiful female supermodel, it is rather difficult to scale it down to unisex, because it was designed to be very feminine. Of course, if it is the feminine aspect that attracts you, you should be more honest to yourself, and drop the word unisex. It is the same as wearing heels that are still considered to be in the feminine domain. Some don't, and some do and think: "never mind what people think: this is what I like". Just be honest with yourself. Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

Probably you are right... But I would still die to have hair like that. I'm just afraid it won't look good on me as I'm male. That is why I'm asking here for opinion. Would that look good on male? It's very similar to some style Axl Rose had some years ago...

A male bob would look good. A non-layered version of that wig and a little shorter. To avoid looking like a Heavy Metal Reject, avoid a fringe like the plague.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

A male bob would look good. A non-layered version of that wig and a little shorter. To avoid looking like a Heavy Metal Reject, avoid a fringe like the plague.

:unsure: . Thats how my hair used to be until last month. Im no reject LOL! :mecry::silly:

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

I would still wish to have little longer hairs than shoulders and layers put some dynamics into style. I found one picture of Axl Rose when he was young he had once pretty nice style:

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/23500000/Axl-Rose-axl-rose-23506112-479-700.jpg

It is somehow layered and pretty good looking on male.

Geho, I would go for the style that you posted in your pictures. Just as good for a man as a woman, and you could wear that length of hair in a number of different styles. No fringe , but why not wear that style of wig while your own hair is growing to the length you want.

Geho, I would go for the style that you posted in your pictures. Just as good for a man as a woman, and you could wear that length of hair in a number of different styles. No fringe , but why not wear that style of wig while your own hair is growing to the length you want.

Wig is pretty expensive and I don't have money now to buy it :unsure:

• 7 months later...

To be honest I don't think it really matters what style a guy has with long hair. Mine is way past my shoulders, I just wash it every day brush it and let it dry itself as it does what it wants easy. I do have it cut once a year about september time for my holiday, inch of all round and that's it. It can be very annoying when it's windy though, Friday changing a car headlight bulb in the wind can't see a dam thing, like yesterday saw a old guy grey hair bald and a six inch pony tail, no way If I was like that my hair would be short, can't stand pony tails on a guy. So just let your hair grow and it will sort itself out, mine has a little bit of a natural wave to it anyway and the only comments I get are from the young girls who look after my 82 year old mum they say your son needs a good haircut, but until I start going grey or bald it will stay as it is. Longest my hair has been was back in the early 70's it was nearly level with my waist. People these days are not bothered with guys with long hair as long as it's not really scruffy, and yes no fringe.

life is not a rehearsal

I had long hair as a guy and after I cut it short everyone said it took ten years off me. Now I have it as a girl it makes me look younger. Go figure!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 1 month later...

I don't really have a unisex hairstyle, more of a girls cut, if there is such a thing. Shoulder length in the back and the sides and bangs one length, about down to cheek level. I have curly hair so I flat iron most of it. I use a CHI flat iron, best one on the market for stick straight hair. In five munutes I can go from regular to runway goddess. Then I throw on some makeup and pumps and I'm out the door. I'm starting to get off topic! Try to take the whole unisex phrase out of it. Style it the way you want. Everything in like is about gender and acceptance and people judging you by telling you: you should dress and live in a certain way. That's just not right! If you like yourself for who you are, then others should do the same. Just my 2 cents.