Heeling a lot lately

Pumps

Pumps, I like those shoes, and you don't have to apologize for wearing 2 inch (5 cm) heels. If someone else doesn't think they're "real heels" because they're not over 4 inches (10 cm), that is a subjective call. To others, like me, they look like real heels, and I'm glad you're wearing them out in public. It doesn't matter how high the heel is - it's the fact that you are bold enough to wear women's shoes with heels as a guy in public that is important. Keep up the good work, and continue to educate the public that a guy can look good and confident in women's heels. Steve

The last three times I've been out I wore my heels under long bootcut jeans (not to hide the heels, just because I like the look) and only the bottom inch or two of the heel are visible anyway. From the photo I'd imagine you'd get noticed just as much wearing that style regardless of the heel height, and you had to overcome just as much reservation to step out in those, so bravo to you! I'm guessing if you wore a nice top and trousers (womens jeans?) that (a) made for a smart outfit and (B) blended in with what other people were wearing, then lots of people probably noticed but there was no reason for them to show a reaction. It sounds like Shafted said that you've been pulling off those outfits with heels... keep it up and don't get caught out when you receive your first compliment, have a nice "thank you" and a smile ready.

If you like it, wear it.

Pumps, I like those shoes, and you don't have to apologize for wearing 2 inch (5 cm) heels. If someone else doesn't think they're "real heels" because they're not over 4 inches (10 cm), that is a subjective call. To others, like me, they look like real heels, and I'm glad you're wearing them out in public. It doesn't matter how high the heel is - it's the fact that you are bold enough to wear women's shoes with heels as a guy in public that is important. Keep up the good work, and continue to educate the public that a guy can look good and confident in women's heels.

Steve

That is very well said

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out

Yes, I've been there and you're right, but look at the great practice you get learning to master walking in heels there, and it's free, not counting transportation costs (to get there) and the great bakeries that lure you in! lol Steve

Worst thing about Copenhagen is the Cobbles on the Stroget.

Yes, I've been there and you're right, but look at the great practice you get learning to master walking in heels there, and it's free, not counting transportation costs (to get there) and the great bakeries that lure you in! lol

Steve

It wasn't a big problem for me as the heels are a bit thick, but I was considering checking out the Jazz festival tomorrow in my Deichmann pumps with a higher and thinner heel, so I might be challenged. Did you guys have any problems in Copenhagen ?

We were with friends from Helsingborg who knew their way around Copenhagen, and we knew we'd be doing a lot of walking, so I didn't even try to wear heels that day. I was in rubber clogs. This was back in 2005 before I ventured into serious public heeling. I'd love to return to Scandinavia one of these days. We loved every minute of it.