Large/heavy person wearing high or slender heels, Attractive?

heels59

In an ongoing effort to understand the commonality or uniqueness of my altocalciphilia, I need to ask, do you find a heavy person in stilettos attractive? Now I understand that there are individuals with very specific fetishes for all manner of mundane and unusual things, but I'm looking for a more general sense. I've heard people express negative thoughts about someone being too heavy for such skinny or high heels, and of course there may also be issues with damaging someone's flooring. For myself, part of the attraction of feminine footwear is the delicacy and fineness of it. The heavy or causally abusive wearer highlights the shoe's ability to bear up under the strain. I'm not talking about deliberate destruction, but I love looking at well-worn used shoes and studying the wear patterns. I ponder the force a hefty foot applies to a skinny sandal strap, and of course the forces applied as a stiletto heel lands. What say ye? Is this my unique fetish, or a general attraction for heelers everywhere?

I'm sure your not alone... however, I generally think larger people should wear a thicker heel (and conversely, stilettos look better on thinner people). It just looks more appealing to my eye to stay in proportion I guess. But, I am not knocking your fetish, we all have our own unique things that make us who we are, nothing wrong with that. :smile:

I have to agree with hhboots. But I suppose any person has the right to wear whatever they want to wear. I would think that a person of very large proportions might not be too comfortable or confident on a pencil-thin stiletto high heel.

I agree with hhboots also, though then I start to wonder where the boundaries lie. For example, should people around the UK dress size 12/14 region stay with thicker heels over the ultra-thin stiletto? I imagine the question of height/weight effecting the appearance of thinner heels is a common thought for some members here (such as myself). As a personal lover of stilettos, I'm approx 5'10" tall and a UK dress size 14 (34inch waist), is it more aesthetically pleasing for me to stick with thicker heeled shoes?

Dress sizes have nothing to do with it! Someone who's 5'2" in a size 14 is going to be pretty hefty looking but someone who is 6' or so in a size 14 is going to be skinny.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I myself weigh 300 pds. But I am also over 6' tall. My build is more muscular than fat. I do have a beer belly which I don;t like but age is creeping up on me. I have a pair of 6" stilleto heels with open toe that I think look pretty damn good on me. My g/f loves to see me in them with my pantyhose on. So I guess it would all depend on body build and height.

Personally, I feel that either male or female who is overweight do not suit stiletto heels, but look. Really great in Cuban heels or other stack heel. Fetishes in private is another thing and should be enjoyed by all. Overweight people may have trouble finding shoes of any kind to fit comfortably so may be eliminated by lack of choice.

Blacksheep

I think that if, they are happy with what they wear on their feet, it shouldnt make any difference what size they are, and in my opinion only, high heels are extremelly sexy, I dont care what size people are. Every thing is in the eye of the beholder.

I definitely think that the thin guys are the ones who can wear stilettos in public. The larger guys are probably better off with a thicker heel. In private however anything goes.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Hi there, as an avid fan of stilettos I agree. A skinnier figure is required to wear stiletto styled heels. I'm lucky that I am skinny so can get away with some pretty feminine heels on my feet. I really doubt I would have the confidence to dress as I do if I had a bigger torso, or thicker legs and ankles. Its a tough thing to sort of say but heels aren't easy to coordinate. 'Womens' fashion is harder because the styles are diverse and you need to choose what suits. Stilettos don't suit all. Cheers Heel-Lover

I am a heavy weight and like stilettos and wedges. Although they generally suit a thinner person, any chunky,m/f, look ok if they walk well in them. I tend to get positive feedback, although one doesn't know what may be said or thought behind one's back.

totter along into history

well, I'm about 160lbs, 5-8 & have womens size 9-mens size 7 feet, would that really make me all that "heavy" for skinny heels? (I dont even have such heeled boots though):smile: