Stories of wearing high heels/pantyhose in public

Would like to start a chat of how it makes you feel to wear high heels and/or pantyhose or stockings out to stores and public places. There must be many of those! I have a few of them myself, but was wondering if others had some stories of their own? I'd love to share!

Radiodave is correct, but don't feel bad. We've all done this as new members and veteren members. Like he said, browse through the various forums and at the topics. New members often bring back subjects and topics from old threads and posts that haven't been discussed for a while. If you have time, look through some of the older posts and threads.

Before doing a charity walk in heels, I went to a restaurant with my wife. The walk wasn't for another hour and we were hungry. I got no bad looks (except one old man I figure had gas bloating) and the waitress LOVED my beautiful heels and asked where I got them. A little girl at the next table saw them and said "mommy, he is wearing girl shoes." I wanted to reply: "Damn straight kid!" The kid that opened the front door said he wanted to do the walk but had to work that day. The manager of the restaurant also was familiar with the event. I wore a T-shirt that said Walk a Mile in Her Shoes.

Before doing a charity walk in heels, I went to a restaurant with my wife. The walk wasn't for another hour and we were hungry. I got no bad looks (except one old man I figure had gas bloating) and the waitress LOVED my beautiful heels and asked where I got them. A little girl at the next table saw them and said "mommy, he is wearing girl shoes." I wanted to reply: "Damn straight kid!" The kid that opened the front door said he wanted to do the walk but had to work that day. The manager of the restaurant also was familiar with the event. I wore a T-shirt that said Walk a Mile in Her Shoes.

I've done the same thing. Before a walk at a mall in Columbus, Ohio my wife and I stopped for a bite to eat. I was wearing a kilt and my heels and the red "Walk a Mile" tee shirt. No one made any comments.

Well, I guess I should not have created a new post. Seems like many others don't like that I did. I did not think I'd receive that kind of multiple negative responses, so I probably will just close my account here and move on elsewhere. Not too friendly here. . .

Well, I guess I should not have created a new post. Seems like many others don't like that I did. I did not think I'd receive that kind of multiple negative responses, so I probably will just close my account here and move on elsewhere. Not too friendly here. . .

What negative responses are you referring to? I just don't see any here.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Hyheels Negative No, Flat yes, Probable due to being in Chat as opposed either the Guys or Everybody, which I'm surprised it wasn't moved to as a better location? Such is life? You have posted some favourable comments elsewhere it is only here in this thread it didn't flow. Some threads die instantly some run for years and it is still early days yet for you, stay around and really get known and get to know us. Al

You've been a member less than a month, and, as others have said, the replies on this thread have not been negative. Perhaps we're a bit more familiar with the site and are making constructive suggestions to help you. If you're simply going to abuse people, then I think your idea is a very good one. Close your account and move on elsewhere. We'll warn them you're coming...

However, I think you'll find if you stick around that most people here are warm, welcoming, forgiving and helpful. There's plenty of room for genuine high heel lovers who show mutual respect.

In case I don't see you again - have a Happy Christmas, and may all your stockings slip sensuously into party heels.

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton