Wore my red heels to Father’s Day brunch

I know this is not really that interesting but I wanted to post something. It was Father’s Day here on Sunday. Our family ‘tradition’ is to go to a park up near Mundaring Weir in the hills and do either a picnic or a barbeque, but this Sunday was supposed to be overcast and wet (and it was) and also the local council have sort of ruined the park by doing some upgrades with bitumen roads and marked parking. Now you can’t get to the best areas anymore and have to carry stuff too far. So we ended up deciding to do a brunch (breakfast and lunch for those that don’t know) at mum and dad’s instead. Because I have had almost no excitement from wearing heels for about three weeks I decided to wear my new red heels. I wore them with jeans so it was not too over done for a Father’s Day brunch. It was a bit awkward being in heels while I was helping with preparing some of the food and taking it out to the pergola, (there are steps into the pergola and the pergola paving is not very even any more). I was determined to keep them on even though my mother told me twice I should take them off before I fell over. But I am really very steady in heels and it was okay once we all sat down to eat. I even played a couple of games of darts later and even playing ‘boring’ darts is much more exciting wearing sexy red heels. Christine

post-30706-133522953062_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Yep, even I find that life is more interesting with heels on as well. Nice pumps, can't go wrong with a pair of red pumps.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Those are very pretty shoes and they look very nice with blue jeans. I'm sure your family was impressed with the effort you took by looking nice for all of them and looking very chic in your high heels. I am glad the day went good for you and your family.

I know this is not really that interesting but I wanted to post something.

I even played a couple of games of darts later and even playing ‘boring’ darts is much more exciting wearing sexy red heels.

Christine

Stunning, indeed, Legs7.... And, as an aside, the flooring is beautiful. Never seen anytyhing like that nice.

UpBy5

• 4 weeks later...

Thats really a Dream of shoes! Your story about wearing them and then seeing this picture of it. I'm amazed! For me it's a very good combination of the heels and this dark Jeans! And let me ad, your bare feet have a great shape in them! :)

Have a nice day,... an admirer of beautiful ladies and girls, their shoes and the content of them...

Those are gorgeous Red heels christine! i'm quite jealous! i wish i could'av worn heels on fathers day :) although my dad didn't even realise it was fathers day until i gave him his present! :) lol

• 3 weeks later...

I know this is not really that interesting but I wanted to post something.

It was Father’s Day here on Sunday. Our family ‘tradition’ is to go to a park up near Mundaring Weir in the hills and do either a picnic or a barbeque, but this Sunday was supposed to be overcast and wet (and it was) and also the local council have sort of ruined the park by doing some upgrades with bitumen roads and marked parking. Now you can’t get to the best areas anymore and have to carry stuff too far. So we ended up deciding to do a brunch (breakfast and lunch for those that don’t know) at mum and dad’s instead.

Because I have had almost no excitement from wearing heels for about three weeks I decided to wear my new red heels. I wore them with jeans so it was not too over done for a Father’s Day brunch. It was a bit awkward being in heels while I was helping with preparing some of the food and taking it out to the pergola, (there are steps into the pergola and the pergola paving is not very even any more). I was determined to keep them on even though my mother told me twice I should take them off before I fell over. But I am really very steady in heels and it was okay once we all sat down to eat. I even played a couple of games of darts later and even playing ‘boring’ darts is much more exciting wearing sexy red heels.

Christine

Where did you get those shoes. I'm trying to find a pair like that in my size. And color also.

• 2 months later...