Hello heelers.

Carolinee,

Welcome to High Heel Place. It is always wonderful to have another female join this fun and friendly website. Hope to hear more from you and your husband concerning your enjoyment of high heels. Does he wear high heels, too?

Hi! carolinee, Welcome to the forum! As you have seen there are intense feelings about the wearing of high heels by both men and women. I will look forward to reading both you and you man's prospectives and experiences.

Hi caroline + husband and welcome to the forum! :irked: Although your hubby doesn't wear heels, has he ever tried them on? maybe it might be something he'd enjoy? you never know until you try! I hope you enjoy the place as much as many of us here do

Thanks for your welcome's.

No, my man does not wear heels. Im the one who does. Higher the better he thinks and i'm doing my best,lol.

/caroline

I can appreciate the idea of the higher the better, because I usually concur, but if you aren't comfortable trying to be pleasing, it may not be worth it. Of course, if he insists that you wear heels too high then he has to be willing to wear as high of heels that would be of the same slope he wants you to wear. It's only fair.

Greetings Caroline and welcome to this forum :-)

Maybe it is best for your husband not to try heels after all...

Because it is highly possible that he would become addicted to them.

Let him know that if he does, there is no cure against it :irked:

And I agree with him when he says "higher the better"

Thanks for your welcome's.

No, my man does not wear heels. Im the one who does. Higher the better he thinks and i'm doing my best,lol.

/caroline

Caroline

Welcome :irked:

What height/style heels do you wear? when do you wear heels?

Fred