I am Not alone

They say everything can be found on the web. Now I believe it. Living near Boise Idaho is a challenge to StreetHeel as the religious ferver is somewhat overwhelming. While not as strict as some cultures, it is not as open either. I am looking forward to getting out more, and finding some friends along the way. Thank you for building this site.

They say everything can be found on the web. Now I believe it. Living near Boise Idaho is a challenge to StreetHeel as the religious ferver is somewhat overwhelming. While not as strict as some cultures, it is not as open either. I am looking forward to getting out more, and finding some friends along the way. Thank you for building this site.

Welcome, and yes, I can understand the fervor as you say. I live in a rural, backwards thinking area with lots of what I call 'Militant Evangelicals' and otherwise narrow minded people. They think they are open minded until the 'decadence' gets too close to home. Then they freak.

GF and I were thinking next time Sara Palin come to our town we were thinking of a sign saying Palin's and abstinences equals rabbits.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

AChappel, Welcome to the forum. Every place has its pros and cons. Some places have lots of rednecks that think they know everything and other places have liberals that think they know everything and neither group does. More people have been killed in the name of religion and ideology than anything else. No person has ever been killed wearing high heels because "society" wasn't ready for it. I detest bible thumpers as much as I do limousine liberals who brought us "hope and change". Our shoes, and accompanying fashion accessories are a creative escape from this political nonsense. HappyinHeels:wavey:

Welcome to the forum. Good luck with your outings in your area. I live in a rural location as well, so I know how sometimes your desire must be tempered by discretion. Still, enjoy yourself whenever you can.

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

I also live in a rural location location and as it turns out wearing heels is more of a curiousity than anything and is really no big deal if you carry yourself with self confidence.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.