Hello from Columbus, OH!

Hello all high heel lovers! I am a 31 y/o male from cap city Ohio. I am in love with heels! I have been wearing heels since I was 12. Throughout my adulthood it has exploded! Thanks to the Internet I have been able to order all I want. I recently bought my first pair in person from shi! I am so happy to have found so many others that share my love. Women you don't know how good you have it! I would love to stroll around the mall in some sexy heels! Someday...! I hope to meet some local friends and look forward to the conversation.

Welcome aboard, heellover! As far as wearing you heels in public, coming here can make your dreams come true as at has done for many others, myself included.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Hey heellover13, Welcome to the forum! There are a bunch of heelers in your area of Ohio. I suspect they will be posting here shortly to annouce themselves. Your introduction has the same ring to it as most of the members, even the males here, have posted about their desire for heels. The membership seems to grow daily, which means your vision to walk in the mall wearing some sexy heels with some friends will happen. Social attitudes just need to be educated that guys want to wear heels just as much as the girls. Once everyone realizes this, men and women will have another area of commonality to share, instead of the thinking that men and women are the complete opposites that society has led us to believe.

Welcome, heellover! Yes, there are a few of us in Ohio. You just missed a meeting among a few Ohioans and some others in Canton. I live north of Akron, but I've been to Columbus many times, and go shopping around there.

Hey heellover13,

Welcome to the forum! There are a bunch of heelers in your area of Ohio. I suspect they will be posting here shortly to annouce themselves. Your introduction has the same ring to it as most of the members, even the males here, have posted about their desire for heels. The membership seems to grow daily, which means your vision to walk in the mall wearing some sexy heels with some friends will happen. Social attitudes just need to be educated that guys want to wear heels just as much as the girls. Once everyone realizes this, men and women will have another area of commonality to share, instead of the thinking that men and women are the complete opposites that society has led us to believe.

Welcome, heellover13, to High heel Place. I echo Histiletto's above welcome and remaeks and add that I, and as you will soon learn many other men, wear high heels in public on a regular basis. I am talking 5" stiletto high heels and believe me, it is fun and no big deal doing so. Hope to hear more from you and your interest in high heels soon.

Welcome - yes, there are some folks from Ohio. Once in awhile, I get into the Columbus area, and yes, I've been known to go shopping in some rather high boots in the Polaris area. Working my way to attempting an outing in pumps soon. Shopping at Polaris would be a good venue to step out in stiletto's.

Wow, I just stayed in a hotel in the Polaris area on a business trip. I wanted to head over to the mall for some shoe shopping but the schedule just wouldn't allow it. So close yet so far. Welcome to the site Heellove13!

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!