My newest pair (a new favourite)

Nice shoes ! (I also like the red dress)

The purse is a perfect match with the shoes.

It is sure girls knows how to choose their accessoiries (Much better than men...:))

I actually was inspired to buy the shoes because of the purse! They matched perfectly, and went with the retro style of the dress. Thanks! :)

I am a regular buyer from Spring Shoes and Aldo. What about you ?

I ordered these boots from Spring yesterday. This is when I saw your shoes.

I adore Aldo, Spring for me is touch and go, usually the 8's are too small, and the 9's are way too big, and no manner of heel grips or inserts will help. The 8's in these fit perfectly.

Nice boots! I bought something similar from Aldo last week.

I adore Aldo, Spring for me is touch and go, usually the 8's are too small, and the 9's are way too big, and no manner of heel grips or inserts will help. The 8's in these fit perfectly.

Nice boots! I bought something similar from Aldo last week.

Thanks for the compliment about my boots !

I like the style and the heel shape. I'm sure they will be comfortable and fun to wear :)

Can you tell me the model name of your new Aldo boots ?

I will look at them on their website. Curious to see what they look like...

Thanks for the compliment about my boots !

I like the style and the heel shape. I'm sure they will be comfortable and fun to wear :)

Can you tell me the model name of your new Aldo boots ?

I will look at them on their website. Curious to see what they look like...

http://www.aldoshoes.com/ca-eng/women/boots/wedge-boots/85647507-elzinga/12 is the pair, but in black.

My wife and I have converted a couple of bookshelves when we ran out of conventional closet space for her shoes. They work pretty well, and they look better than books anyway.

PS: My wife would adore you, big Star Wars fan... :)

I'm looking at this big wall covering shelf from IKEA, but it's a little out of my price range at the moment because I just splurged on some birthday presents for myself.

And I have the entire plush cast of Star Wars all over my place :).

...as you can see, I'm running out of space for them.

My closet, my hall closet, and my shoe shelf are full, and I've got shoes in boxes everywhere.

Nice collection ! About the space for shoes and boots: I had the same problem once...

My solution was to make a dedicated storage room in the basement.

A good thing I kept all the boxes !

Thank you!

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/6316/img04085201109041040.gif

Unfortunately, as you can see, I'm running out of space for them. My closet, my hall closet, and my shoe shelf are full, and I've got shoes in boxes everywhere.

I ran into that problem aswell. I bought a closet at IKEA for them. Completely filled up with shelves.

On one of the first pages i saw that you also have a pair of Iron Fist Zombie Stompers, they are great! I have two pairs of Iron Fist myself. (Muerte in the purple color and a pair Wolfbeater.) I'm also a big fan of your black/white platforms. I got a friend a pair of Iron Fist Black Diamond for her birthday, she's really into purple and stripes so with the black/purple striped heel i couldn't go wrong there. :)

OmNomBrains---imroter Consider yourselfs lucky that you have a small shoe size. I see in OmNomBrains photo an ALDO shoe box. If I wore a woman size10, I would have to rent a storage locker for all my high heels. I wear a womans size 13 US, and I still have 100 pair of high heel shoes and boots with 5" heels or higher. Enjoy what you have. Spikesmike

I ran into that problem aswell. I bought a closet at IKEA for them. Completely filled up with shelves.

On one of the first pages i saw that you also have a pair of Iron Fist Zombie Stompers, they are great! I have two pairs of Iron Fist myself. (Muerte in the purple color and a pair Wolfbeater.) I'm also a big fan of your black/white platforms. I got a friend a pair of Iron Fist Black Diamond for her birthday, she's really into purple and stripes so with the black/purple striped heel i couldn't go wrong there. :)

Just noticed this post! I love Ironfist's edgy and interesting shoes. I have the Zombie Stompers, I also picked up the glow in the dark pair as well. And now, I have my boots to add to my growing family of Ironfist. The next "Odd" brand I have been scoping out is Irregular Choice - Do you own any of those?

Just noticed this post! I love Ironfist's edgy and interesting shoes. I have the Zombie Stompers, I also picked up the glow in the dark pair as well. And now, I have my boots to add to my growing family of Ironfist. The next "Odd" brand I have been scoping out is Irregular Choice - Do you own any of those?

I'm a fan of them aswell, I love their outrageous designs! :) I have seen some Irregulare Choice shoes online but never found them in any stores her in the Netherlands so i can't say I own any. Iron Fist is also pretty hard to come by over here.