shoe shopping with wife. very jealous

wxman25

Hello everybody. I am one of the lucky ones, my wife is ok with me wearing heels around the house and has even gone with me to shop for them. However i can't find any nice shoes in my size locally but of course she can. I am so say the least very jealous. I wear 12-13US womans shoes and there just arn't a lot of options any help.

try payless, they usually have a WONDERFUL selection both online and instore for us larger sizes, i myself wear a 12US, and i shop there, and on eBay, as alot of shoes are posted there for a good price as well

I also wear a 12 US and know the feeling. Payless and Nine West are good options for retail. Also a new trick I found out is trying stores that cater solely to full figured women because they seem to have larger shoe sizes too like Avenue.

ok thanks for the advice. i just went to Payless and found some nice slingbacks. I think i will have to look online i want some slutty platform heels to wear around the house :)

Howdy,

Give www.torrid.com a shot as well. They have retail stores in a couple malls here in Phoenix. I would assume that they have them in mall around the country.

Later,

Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

ok thanks for the advice. i just went to Payless and found some nice slingbacks. I think i will have to look online i want some slutty platform heels to wear around the house :)

Pierre Silber should have something that fits that description.

http://www.pierresilber.com/platforms.html

http://www.pierresilber.com/juliet17.html

wxman25, AZShoeNut, AZShoeNut is right about the Torrid stores. They carry shoes often through size 12 as they cater to full-figured girls and the styles are often quite nice. The same company also owns "Hot Topic" which is why you'll often see these two stores in the same mall if not next to each other. Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack are WONDERFUL sources of large-size high heels but the problem is the stores are very unevenly distributed. Arkansas and Oklahoma have none but Texas has more then a dozen locations. DSW is a good place but finding a 12 there would be tough. Here's some other online merchants: snaz75.com- very quick and reliable heelsforyou.com- super LGBT-friendly and large selection howcool.com- Bakersfield,CA-based retailer with quick service and LOTS of shoes electriqueboutique.com-based in the Dallas area, they actually have a store which is very popular with men seeking large-size heels. Very friendly towards men buying heels! This should get you started. HappyinHeels:wave:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody. I am one of the lucky ones, my wife is ok with me wearing heels around the house and has even gone with me to shop for them. However i can't find any nice shoes in my size locally but of course she can. I am so say the least very jealous. I wear 12-13US womans shoes and there just arn't a lot of options any help.

Hi there I am lucky as well as my pretty lady goes with me and we buy for us both as we wear the same size shoe, a UK 8

The Pierre Silber suggestion is a good one (Alexis Hill, below). I have a pair of red 6" "EL 601-Nicole" from his site a coupla' years back. The buckle-vamp actually works; a HUGE plus if width is a problem. Very approachable financially. Silber only offers black patent, as does "Sinful Shoes.Com". I checked the Ellie manufacturer site and only black, white & semi-clear appear in their current catalogue. GLTU

UpBy5