Looks like a new "Meet" place in the future?

ChipsHH

Found the site/story from Blogger's http://highheelspassion.blogspot.com

http://www.examiner.com/club-fashion-in-atlanta/stilettos-for-men

And we have a solid start.... if you disregard the last line of the story, that is. I'm all-in for going to Atlanta in the future. A heel meet, possibly?

Although there was no mention of day heeling, so I'm skeptical with that.

p.s. Just saw the date.... does it matter? :)

Formally "HHDude"

Hi HH Dude, Thanks for the link the Atlanta story, that is a good story with some supportive comments. Hope the trend continues and we will be consumers of Louboutins and more as mainline! Not that we are not now though, LOL! Thanks for sharing! Mtnsofheels

Now how do we get that to catch on everywhere else?

It might be said that we are the worst defenders of our right to wear heels when it comes to male public heeling. If all the men who have a desire to wear heels would just do it, the answer wouldn't be so elusive. New members are joining this forum daily as people are looking for like minded thinking concerning men wearing heels. I imagine that the male membership of this forum is only the tip of the iceberg as to the number of males that wear heels secretly.

Why is it, that the articles or activities like this rarely receive any aire time and/or acknowledgement in the creditable media? Could it be that many people don't know how prevalent male heeling is? They can't learn of it, if the secrets continue. Therefore you will contiue to feel like a social outcast, which means you will probably prove them right, if you stay in the shadows or behind closed and locked doors wishing you could go heeling publicly. You know what it will take to get out of the prison you are deciding to be in and it has to be your decision.

It might be said that we are the worst defenders of our right to wear heels when it comes to male public heeling. If all the men who have a desire to wear heels would just do it, the answer wouldn't be so elusive.

if you stay in the shadows or behind closed and locked doors wishing you could go heeling publicly. You know what it will take to get out of the prison you are deciding to be in and it has to be your decision.

Your post is dead on I just wish there was a way to get it front of more people. I wear my heels where ever and when ever so I am not too worried about it, it would just be nice if the majority of society did not have a problem with something as simple as a mans choice in shoes. It would make things a lot easier for those that currently do not dare to go outside the confines of their homes.

Iguess I would just have to say that this article is a good start as far as spreading the word concerning men wearing high heels and especially in public. Hopefully this will gain some national (positive) media attention and go from there.

Hey! Maninheels, When you go heeling publicly, you are getting the message out about men wanting to wear heels and I thank you. I also want to thank all the other guys and gals that are doing their part to further promote the cause of heeling for all that choose to do so. Heeling was never meant to be for any particular group. That was society's determination with out knowing all the facts about what people felt and their true interests.

• 3 weeks later...