Greetings from Bavaria and my Introduction with interest for comments

Well, where can i start.

I'm a 33 year old family guy from Bavaria – Germany.

Why am i here? No I don’t have any High Heels in my size to wear, and I wouldn't do that, that’s not my type of highlights, but anybody can do, what he likes and doesn't hurt anybody.

But I'm an absolute fan of attractive women in very different clothes, when wearing very different types of high heels and some other types of interesting shoes (fitting to their present outfit) and with my preferences, which I probably describe later on.

In my, for some probably special, opinion every woman can rise their attractive appearance for 50% to 80% by choosing a different and probably higher pair of shoes.

But I would not say, that every girl should start torturing her feet by going every day in the highest heels, that probably lead to aching damages of her feet!

Yes, if there is a day, where an attractive woman, maybe in conservative clothing, crosses my way with firm steps in elegant court shoes, is a better day for me.

So finally I would say, I'm a silent admirer and prefer to share my phantasies by conversation and communicating about it with friendly and sensual humans.

If there open questions left, so please be so kind and ask for! Finally sorry for may English, but I dislike using translation tools for descriptions like this and are on my way of improvement.

Have a nice day,... an admirer of beautiful ladies and girls, their shoes and the content of them...

Welcome to our friendly group. For years I too admired women who dressed with heels. I never would have thought I would be the one wearing them until recently. I do have one question and or suggestion. You may wish to look at your profile as it say's your a girl and yet you say your a guy - - just a technicality.

Welcome to our friendly group.

For years I too admired women who dressed with heels. I never would have thought I would be the one wearing them until recently.

I do have one question and or suggestion. You may wish to look at your profile as it say's your a girl and yet you say your a guy - - just a technicality.

Thank you both! :smile:

I've seen this in my profile, now it's been corrected!

Maybe in future it can come up for me to wear heels myself, but anyway i will miss the esthetics of a beautiful ladys feet in it.

Hello and welcome

Have a nice day,... an admirer of beautiful ladies and girls, their shoes and the content of them...

Thank you all for the warm wellcome!

Now for short i want to come back with a try of description of my "preferences"!

Almost everthing looks great in a nice HighHeel, but I love neat soft skin without cover most in them.

Not more but only the feeling of knowing about or seeing a litle part of naked skin nobody recognises or at least looks for it. And this also with other shoes a woman wears.

In this example it's like a peak of attraction becuase of being such a contrast! Or by this example:

post-31225-133522941598_thumb.jpg

I'll think abou it and then try a little to explain it, because very often you're put in the direction to be a fetish freak (doesn't like most things they often like!).

This is not the case, i have a good and normal life without, but it's a additional kind of attraction. And i life with it very carfully and respectful!

Welcome to the forum. I can see where you're coming from, I do like that "glimpse of skin" look myself and I loved it a few years ago when girls were wearing shorter calf length footless tights or leggings. Now I like to rock the super skinny jeans with high heel pumps.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Thank you!

For me it's quite impressing experience, how many men are here, thrilled in wearing heels themselves. I never thought about that, but yes, be free to do as often you like and are able to.

For now, I can only say, I'm not into that. For, often amazing, Heels my feet are not suitable and don’t look nice enough! But what will be in future, nobody knows.

I prefer women wearing them. But for me it's depending on the foot. If they look uncared for, it can be amazing and expensive shoes, it doesn't affect me that much.

On the other side, if a attractive woman, lets say with a long trouser suit wears almost simple court shoes/pumps, I'm getting restless and want to see more.

It's the strain to get to know, if she wears nylons, stockings, panties in them or if the soft and cared skin of their nice feet is fitted bare in the hard material of the shoe.

There are cases, when stockings are very amazing and good looking, they fit better shoes and outfit, and for that I like them too.

But let me explain in a different way. If a girl or a lady “has forgotten” some clothes “under the visible surface” clothing, nobody can see this, nobody knows this. It's a hidden secret you can't see. Maybe it's the same with the shoes. You usually can't see her feet under long skirts and trousers. But by walking by or sitting down, there's a little moment when you can catch this.

For many people, men and women, it's embarrassing if somebody recognizes, that they wear their (more closed) shoes bare, as we had learned with our social education.

But I'm sure, and I hope, there are women, knowing about the effect of their feet. Why are there foot chains, why open shoes, why training the shape, why toe rings, why special nail design?

Isn't it a different feeling to slip with bare feet in the shoes? Something like a little kick.

Maybe in your business it's not reasonable to naked skin in that way.

What is a great high heeled shoe for big bucks, without its content?

In my opinion it's a empty cover, announcing the adorning of the foot.

What about the highheels. They make the shape! As everyone knows, the make longer legs, they change the posture and but additional they are arching the feet out of the shoe, like presenting it and giving a peek.

I often prefer shoes that keep a secret. Not always completely open, like courts/pumps, mules are.

Now I hope with this I can explain me a little more to you and I didn't embarrass anybody.

M-Cravyde, I think you're signature line pretty much sums up what you are saying. Believe me as a heel wearing guy, I still love to see women wearing beautiful shoes too.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!!! :)

In the name of us, ladies, thank you for your compliments!!

you say

Yes, if there is a day, where an attractive woman, maybe in conservative clothing, crosses my way with firm steps in elegant court shoes, is a better day for me

..and I say "welcome " and enjoy your better day :)

Elegance is my second name

• 4 months later...

As i can see all of your locations around the world, I think most of you had no chance to come to our "Oktoberfest" here called "Wiesn".

So I want to report about some nice views on girls and ladys with a "Dirndl" (a kind of traditional bavarian lady-dress) in combination with some very nice HighHeels! Such as Sued Plateau Heels or patend Stielttos.

I think this was almost the last time this year, to see some attractive heels with bare feet. :)