Trés male

quidam

I don't know what 'Tres male' means, but if I were the type of guy who thought that I couldn't touch anything female in my footwear choices this would threaten my ability to wear cuban heeled shoes or boots.. I'm so glad I don't care! Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

I suppose that's one way of looking at it Charlie. On the other hand if you wanted to wear female shoes as a guy then these would pass unnoticed and unremarked. They look like 1970s dress shoes most men wore. Having said that, I think they're gross!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

LOL What I was trying to say was that it seems everytime women adopt a style that was once a men's style like these shoes you so accurately described, most 'regular' guys avoid that style out of fear of being even remotely identified with something feminine. I call it the 'Burlap Bag' theory because soon that's all that's going to be left for options for guys that think this way to wear after the women have adapted all the other traditional male wardrobe items. Chuckle chuckle.. Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

And I'll disagree... They aren't that bad. They look light and delicate, simmilar to dancing shoes. Not your usual round-toe-wingtip-stuff-with-1cm-heel-and-thick-sole-heavy-as-hell :silly:

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

First of all, I appologize for any misunderstanding I may have caused by using a bit of French here. Next, "trés male" means -in French, as I said before- "very male". That's exactly what that shoe style appears to me: very masculine, despite the unusual height for the heel, which by the way, is not a cuban-style one. I must also admit that I like the style, as I consider it as a "neutral" one.