New Member background

TML

Glad I found this forum, after lurking around a bit I decided to join in the conversation. You seem like a great bunch and with similar interests. Currently I am a divorced farther of one 22 year old son (single parent) and live in North Jersey. Been into heels for as long as I can remember and the owner of over 50 pair (many others that have been discarded) of all types, the higher the better. My x was very understanding over the better part of four years she would shop with me for all my needs and as a Hair Dresser & Make Up Artist we spent hours dressing and doing what couples do. Later she decided it was not manly to like heels and such and the marriage fell apart. She started to out me to her friends and later the parents and my son, it even got into my place of employment. well that was over ten years ago and she wants to once again be together but I can not trust her so I will keep her at a distance. My first Fiance was the same and loved to dress together and go for drives in the evening, think I made the wrong choice in retrospect. She looked stunning in heels and wore them every day for work as a Bank Loan Officer and knew the effect they had on me. Today I enjoy High Heels in private. I hope to have similar luck in finding another understanding woman.:)

Welcome to the group and thankyou for your background introduction :) I'm not sure exactly how the situation turned out with your ex managing to tell everybody about your heeling and such, but it sounds like it could have been the best thing that ever happened to you, because you can be open about it rather than have to hide the fact you like wearing what makes you feel comfortable!

Well the wife used photos to back up her story at the Salon so whatever they want to think is not going to be changed by me, She knows my sexuality was never in question nor my devotion to our marriage. My mom obviously had some idea as it was her clothing, some dating back to the 50s, I used as my introduction into the world of high heel shoes and foundation garments. The rest can speculate as to the validity of the rumors and as time has passed the whole thing is a faded memory to most others. The ex wife still wants to be involved in my passion (she wants to move in with me) going as far as buying and passing down clothing and asking to come over and be with me in full dress and Im like WTF. I continue to avoid her questions and play it from a distance, guess I have trust issues.:) Thanks for the warm welcome all. I am open to questions about my life if it will help others like me. Dont know how to post photos yet (new around here) so any advice is welcome. Hope that answered some questions. Anyone know where I can find a pair of ELLIE PRINCE 652 platform pumps, or similar, in a 13? Got to have them but everyone is out of stock despite showing otherwise on their web sites. My money has been refunded three times.

Welcome Your story is indeed very interesting, and unique i think. BTW i don't think you have trust issues, it seem to me that she is just not worthy of trust, but of course you know this already. You can't post pictures yet, there is a time period or a minimum number of posts before you can do that (i don't remember exactly, but its really easy, something like 10 posts), so it will probably not take long before you can upload them.

Well the wife used photos to back up her story at the Salon so whatever they want to think is not going to be changed by me, She knows my sexuality was never in question nor my devotion to our marriage.

My mom obviously had some idea as it was her clothing, some dating back to the 50s, I used as my introduction into the world of high heel shoes and foundation garments.

The rest can speculate as to the validity of the rumors and as time has passed the whole thing is a faded memory to most others.

The ex wife still wants to be involved in my passion (she wants to move in with me) going as far as buying and passing down clothing and asking to come over and be with me in full dress and Im like WTF. I continue to avoid her questions and play it from a distance, guess I have trust issues.:)

Thanks for the warm welcome all. I am open to questions about my life if it will help others like me. Dont know how to post photos yet (new around here) so any advice is welcome.

Hope that answered some questions.

Anyone know where I can find a pair of ELLIE PRINCE 652 platform pumps, or similar, in a 13? Got to have them but everyone is out of stock despite showing otherwise on their web sites. My money has been refunded three times.

If I were in your spot, I'd put it all on the line and go to the next family reunion in the highest heels you've got. Why not? If for anything else, it would make anything anyone in the room thinks they 'have' on you pale in comparison. I'll bet you'd feel a great weight lifted off of your shoulders after doing this as well. I tend to have a bit of a mean streak in me though.. after doing all this her weapon would be neutralized. Lastly, I'd invite her over one more time, have my way with her, and then kick her to the curb.

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

Well the wife used photos to back up her story at the Salon so whatever they want to think is not going to be changed by me, She knows my sexuality was never in question nor my devotion to our marriage.

My mom obviously had some idea as it was her clothing, some dating back to the 50s, I used as my introduction into the world of high heel shoes and foundation garments.

The rest can speculate as to the validity of the rumors and as time has passed the whole thing is a faded memory to most others.

The ex wife still wants to be involved in my passion (she wants to move in with me) going as far as buying and passing down clothing and asking to come over and be with me in full dress and Im like WTF. I continue to avoid her questions and play it from a distance, guess I have trust issues.:)

Thanks for the warm welcome all. I am open to questions about my life if it will help others like me. Dont know how to post photos yet (new around here) so any advice is welcome.

Hope that answered some questions.

Anyone know where I can find a pair of ELLIE PRINCE 652 platform pumps, or similar, in a 13? Got to have them but everyone is out of stock despite showing otherwise on their web sites. My money has been refunded three times.

Starting to wonder if Ellie is planning to discontinue the 652 series as I have a pair of 652 Lucia's on order with a boutique I frequent. Been awhile waiting.

Hey TML, thanks for the intro and welcome to the site. Sounds like the X didnt know a good thing until she lost it. I dont think that you should view yourself as having trust issues - youre human, you trusted her on the intimate level possible and she blew it! You are simply like most normal people - once trust and confidence is blown it is seldom ever regained. From the insite you have given us, it does not sound like her revelations had any lasting or hugely damaging impact on you (I may be mistaken) so she is the ultimate loser. Look forward to hearing more from you

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels