Truly fascinating video

With the exception of bedroom activities, why would anyone wear a pair of high heels that they cannot walk in at ...?

I don't think what those women are doing is any different from what many of us have done: trying to walk in heels higher than our comfort zone - the main difference being we do in in private, and these women are getting taped.

A question: at about the 1m20s mark, how many were looking down at the shoes (she was putting on), vs how many looking up, and the pretty visible "down-blouse" shot? I know for me, tough to decide which one to focus on...

I think it great that people dare to wear high heels, if they like them- not regarding if they can walk them or not. (or generally dare to do things they are attracted too, even if it might be regarded abnormal or ridiculous by somebody around). these high heels are not a normal shoewear- and even if the most photos we know might make one believe these are walkable- we all know they actually are not. So IMO it is where one should have even more respect for the courage and attitude if somebody still doing this and even allowing it to show it to in public... it is for sure more flattering to show things only you are good in :)

There are a few pairs in that video that I would like to try even if I could only make a few steps in them. I have 2 pairs of similar height and as suggested are best used as bedroom shoes.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

IMHO a woman's heels should empower Her, not cripple Her... Elegance and allure, not immobility is the desired effect, surely? A well-fitted pair of 4-5 inch heels on a slender leg is far more beautiful than these ungainly shoes. Frankly, I find it's also a total turn-off if they don't fit properly. Gaping heels are a definite no. Makes a woman look like a child at a dressing-up party. Yuk! A well styled and fitted shoe should seem to be a glorious extension of the leg... Not some kind of medical aid.

"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything." Nietzsche.

...A well-fitted pair of 4-5 inch heels on a slender leg is far more beautiful than these ungainly shoes....

I'm all with you on this. If I was lucky enough to be able to choose a outing with any of these women, vs someone else properly wearing a lower heel, would I? No (well, at least not if they were wearing these heels)

My impression of the this video is it was more of an outtake video - showing scenes that ordinarily wouldn't be seen. If these women are trying 6"-8" heels, that probably means they are pretty competent in 5" heels. In that sense, it's interesting to see women that perhaps walk perfectly in 5" heels, struggle wearing others.

There's also a potential fetish aspect. Personally, I don't find great interest in worn or wet or muddy heels. But there's a whole slew of people that love seeing that. So who's to say that this video wasn't meant for all those that like "women who wobble in heels"?

So who's to say that this video wasn't meant for all those that like "women who wobble in heels"?

Well, the video WAS posted by WobbleFan.

Personally, I liked this video. I've seen hundreds of videos of women (and men) walking like experts in super-high heels. This video reminds me of how I look when I try to walk in my impossible pairs.

You can even hear them laughing... they're having a good time.

I personally enjoyed the white outfit/heels best.

well, reading description might have made some assumptions unnecessary? :). anyway, one more note- I am quite sure one of the girls will become really good on extreme high heels with time. this is actually recognizable for everybody who sees that video too :lmao:.

Even if I were able to get my foot into ballet heels, I think I'd have to have a medical authority's help to get them out again. I applaud anyone who can even get them on! Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying