What is it with stiletto's?

WobbleFan

Hi Everybody,

As you may recall, my wife's making good progress in wearing high heels. She even wore these to work a couple of time last month.

Now, I've asked her to wear these on two occasions, but she didn't, although she promised to wear them for the next occasion. Hoewever, yesterday everning, she decided to try on her new dress she bought for christmas. I suggested she'd try the 5-inch stiletto's with it. She's been very tired from working and a bit down lately, so I hoped it might make here feel better.

She ended up wearing this not too-long dress with fantastic underwear, black hold-ups and the five inch stiletto pumps. She was jaw-dropping, absolutely stunning. I'm still trying to recover... Anyway, she too was very pleased with her mirror-image, so that worked. My reaction may have helped too. I could just stand there and look at her.

I'm surprised by the difference these shoes make in her appearence. Although she looks nice in the other shoes, but in de stiletto's... It's truly amazing. And yes, she needs some more practice walking, but boy o boy, did she look great.

So the question I have here: is it me, is it the extra 1 cm (not even half an inch), is it the design of the shoes, or is it the stiletto heel? What do you think?

Thanks,

WobbleFan

Oh, and no, there won't be any pictures. No way she will have me take her picture, not even for personal use. I wont even ask.

Dear Wobble The second pair of shoes are much more aesthetically appealing in their own right, and of course would bring a much more dramatic line to a female leg. The slim heel and higher arch both produce a noticeably 'dainty' and tantalising effect which is alluring on several levels. Also the evidently lighter weight and build of the second shoe emphasise and outline the femininity of a lovely pair of ankles and legs. The extra height will also exaggerate the tiny wobble effect at the ankle as your wife struts around in these. It's an almost subliminal effect, but for a dedicated 'leg man' is unmissable, and provoking. During arousal and orgasm the female foot and leg are often extended and this 'display' is mimicked by wearing high heels. Of course, the paradox is that while such heels make a woman in one sense rather helpless, they can also give her a hypnotising power; the right to be utterly provoking and yet to remain entirely unmoved by the passion she arouses among the men who encounter her. It's a wonderful ambiguity, I think. Any Woman who habitually wears heels and fine hosiery knows their effect and many choose to maximise and enjoy that effect, quite deliberately. I'm sure that once your wife has worn her new heels to a few parties she'll have some stories about men who simply 'couldn't look away'. Perhaps she'll enjoy that. Cheers, S.

"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything." Nietzsche.

..I'm surprised by the difference these shoes make in her appearence. Although she looks nice in the other shoes, but in de stiletto's... It's truly amazing. And yes, she needs some more practice walking, but boy o boy, did she look great...

That's one of the reasons there are lots of high heels in the market now - if you wear them well (knees not bent on every step), then yeah, they look really, really good. It seemed your wife liked her appearance in those heels, how was she with the physical height? Was she okay with them (more practice not withstanding)? Is her acceptance of heels any better now?

Although it was nice she wore these, in terms of trying, to a degree, "train" her in heels, going right to 5" might have been a bit much. They're great for a special occasion, but if you're looking for her to regularly wear high heels, having her start lower, and slowly work up to higher heels like this, might be better.

In the meantime, enjoy the memories of this occasion. I'm sure it was great.

I'm sure that once your wife has worn her new heels to a few parties she'll have some stories about men who simply 'couldn't look away'. Perhaps she'll enjoy that.

Well, I can confirm she does. A while ago, she wore a very nice dress with great stockings and the first pair of heels I mentioned in the post. I can say all of the men we encountered on our trip to the restaurant as well as every man in the restaurant have noticed her and feasted their eyes.

At first she acted like she didn't notice, but when I mentioned it, she let me know she'd truly enjoyed it.

And thank you for you extensive post. It's nice to discuss these kind of things like this.

WobbleFan

It seemed your wife liked her appearance in those heels, how was she with the physical height? Was she okay with them (more practice not withstanding)?

I think she did rather well. At first she complained about her toes hurting, but once she removed the inlay-soles, she had more room in the toe-box and she confirmed they fit comfortably. I could see she was trying to figure out how to walk in them and was trying to work out her balance, so she was a little awkward. In a way, that was very stimulating, to be honest.

Again, I'm amazed by the difference the 1cm of height and the narrow heel base affected her walking. But, she didn't bend her knees, so she should be able to master them, I'd say.

Is her acceptance of heels any better now?

Yes, although she's a very practical-minded woman, she does enjoy looking nice and getting attention not only from me but other men as well. And she positively thrives on the admiration from her friends. Wearing good-looking heels, dresses or fine hosery is not something a lot of women in our immediate surrounding do.

But these 5" stilettos are something completely different to her. But like I said, she even wears 4 inch heels to work sometimes. And she's completely comfortable in them.

Although it was nice she wore these, in terms of trying, to a degree, "train" her in heels, going right to 5" might have been a bit much. They're great for a special occasion, but if you're looking for her to regularly wear high heels, having her start lower, and slowly work up to higher heels like this, might be better.

Well, I've been "at it" for about 5 years now. And she's worked her way up to being truly comfortable in 4" heels, if it's not stilettos. She even wears 4.5" heels regularly (see first post). She doesn't feel comfortable in stilettos yet. She wore a pair of 4" sandals this summer that she foud really hard to walk in. Now, I'm convincing here she will look fantastic in the 5" stilettos.

In the meantime, enjoy the memories of this occasion. I'm sure it was great.

O, it absolutely was! Today, when she was driving home from work, I told her on the phone I still have the echo of the images in my head. I told here she'd never looked more beautiful and sexy then she did last night. She actually giggled! She said it was very nice to hear me saying so.

So I'm sure this'll be continued. Thanks to you as well for the opportunity to discuss this the way we do now.

WobbleFan

Please don't wait for her to wear the stilettos or be associated with heels at all to give her the praises of beauty and so forth, like the one you said on the phone as she was coming home from work. Be the cassanova or inventive, sparking lover your wife wants you to be for her. Apparently she is worth more than any effort you may have instore, but she will appreciate and treasure the outcome.

Hi WobbleFan,

Congrats on your wife wearing the 5" heels!

Please don't wait for her to wear the stilettos or be associated with heels at all to give her the praises of beauty and so forth, like the one you said on the phone as she was coming home from work. Be the cassanova or inventive, sparking lover your wife wants you to be for her. Apparently she is worth more than any effort you may have instore, but she will appreciate and treasure the outcome.

I agree completely. Don't only do this when she wears the heels, as she may start to think the heels are more important than her.

But now she is wearing heels like this (even if only occasionally) it is time to step up ypur game. (Did you know you can order boxes of rose petals - great for spreeding on the bed.)

Dear Wobble

The second pair of shoes are much more aesthetically appealing in their own right, and of course would bring a much more dramatic line to a female leg. The slim heel and higher arch both produce a noticeably 'dainty' and tantalising effect which is alluring on several levels.

Also the evidently lighter weight and build of the second shoe emphasise and outline the femininity of a lovely pair of ankles and legs. The extra height will also exaggerate the tiny wobble effect at the ankle as your wife struts around in these. It's an almost subliminal effect, but for a dedicated 'leg man' is unmissable, and provoking.

During arousal and orgasm the female foot and leg are often extended and this 'display' is mimicked by wearing high heels. Of course, the paradox is that while such heels make a woman in one sense rather helpless, they can also give her a hypnotising power; the right to be utterly provoking and yet to remain entirely unmoved by the passion she arouses among the men who encounter her.

It's a wonderful ambiguity, I think. Any Woman who habitually wears heels and fine hosiery knows their effect and many choose to maximise and enjoy that effect, quite deliberately. I'm sure that once your wife has worn her new heels to a few parties she'll have some stories about men who simply 'couldn't look away'. Perhaps she'll enjoy that.

Cheers,

S.

I couldn't had said it better myself!

This is one reason you see so many fashion models and runway models wearing high, stiletto heels. They know how it makes them look and this is their profession, looking beautiful and sexy, especially their legs.

Fashion models and runway models wear high stiletto heels - because they are paid outrageous sums of money to publicise the designer's work.......plain and simple.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Fashion models and runway models wear high stiletto heels - because they are paid outrageous sums of money to publicise the designer's work.......plain and simple.

While money is certainly a factor, I still think appearance is the major driving force. During the Victoria Secret show, I'm sure there's at least one manufacturer making designer flip-flops (during swimsuit modelling) or slippers (sleepwear). Instead, it looked like every model walked the runway in at least 4" heels. I think I'd be shocked if I saw any model walking in anything close to flats.

While money is certainly a factor, I still think appearance is the major driving force. During the Victoria Secret show, I'm sure there's at least one manufacturer making designer flip-flops (during swimsuit modelling) or slippers (sleepwear).

I think I'd be shocked if I saw any model walking in anything close to flats.

Yes...my point precisely. They "walked the runway" in high heels...so they were working and being paid. If flat shoes had suited the designs...then they would wear flat shoes...and if a brick tied on with rope suited the design...then they would wear a brick!

Surely the more relevant point is how many do you see afterwards wearing high heels in their own free time? Then...they would be wearing them as a style choice.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

That is why most men are in this forum. To have heels as a style choice for anyone who desires to wear them. Is the fashion industry successful because of men wanting to see women of beauty walk by or is it because women perceive they aren't as beautiful without having a number of choices to wear to achieve a more attractive look for the moods that suit them?

That is why most men are in this forum. To have heels as a style choice for anyone who desires to wear them.

Well, not me. I'm fascinated by the ultimate femininity of a lady wearing high stiletto's. It's the combination of self-confidence with a little helplesness that's appealing to me. I have no desire to wear heels myself nor see a man wearning them.

That said, I like to think I'm a liberal. So anyone who likes to wear heels should be free to do so. But don't expect me to be enthousiastic about men wearing heels.

WobbleFan

The extra height will also exaggerate the tiny wobble effect at the ankle as your wife struts around in these. It's an almost subliminal effect, but for a dedicated 'leg man' is unmissable, and provoking.

Ah, that must explain why I've never liked the platform shoes that are in fashion now. Besides the aesthetic aspect of the chunky platforms that make the shoe look big and plump, they seem to eliminate the wobbling. They take all the fun out of the heel!

WobbleFan

So anyone who likes to wear heels should be free to do so. WobbleFan

Oh trust me, we do :)

But don't expect me to be enthousiastic about men wearing heels.

WobbleFan

The LAST thing I want is for a man to be enthusiastic towards me because of my heels-outfit. In fact, the more turned off a man is towards me the better.

Men ARE NOT my target crowd. I wear my heels for MYSELF. Most men on this site who wear heels probably do the same. While it would be nice if a woman would appreciate my feminine style, they also ARE NOT the driving force behind my fashion choice.

Im also a liberal. Any person should be free to not like seeing men in heels but I do expect them to be polite about it.

P.S

Stilettos rock, whether a woman or a man wear them!