High heels/ shoe dangling art

Nenufar

Hello I'm semi-desperately looking for a large painting or print of a tasteful shot of a lady with nice legs "shoe dangling" - as a present for my husband. (Ideally in red shoes, but that's a detail). I'd've thought you could find one anywhere but no joy so far! I would be grateful if anybody could point me at such a thing Thank you

Hello

I'm semi-desperately looking for a large painting or print of a tasteful shot of a lady with nice legs "shoe dangling" - as a present for my husband. (Ideally in red shoes, but that's a detail).

I'd've thought you could find one anywhere but no joy so far! I would be grateful if anybody could point me at such a thing

Thank you

Email our member Gina/Queen of heels (QOH) Perhaps she has one of herself or can tell you where you can get one.....(Find her on the Request thread)

Possible try doing your own photo, you can get loads of differant types of printing these days, enlarged on canvas etc. I'am sure he would treasure that more than anybody else's picture.

life is not a rehearsal

Hello

I'm semi-desperately looking for a large painting or print of a tasteful shot of a lady with nice legs "shoe dangling" - as a present for my husband. (Ideally in red shoes, but that's a detail).

I'd've thought you could find one anywhere but no joy so far! I would be grateful if anybody could point me at such a thing

Thank you

Over time, I have amassed a vast number (approaching 2,000) of 'webfind' photographs that you may be interested in seeing. ALL are women in high heels and many are 'shoeplay' photographs including dangling. I can assure you that they all have nice legs - that's one of my personal search criteria!

Unfortunately they vary in size and quality - and they are all photographs of real people - however I would be happy to give you a link to view them in a gallery. You may find something that could then be turned into a print by an art company or photographic studio.

Please, just send me a PM if you would like the link. If you can't send PM's, then we can sort something else out.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Possible try doing your own photo, you can get loads of differant types of printing these days, enlarged on canvas etc. I'am sure he would treasure that more than anybody else's picture.

Thats exactly what I was thinking... If my wife gave me a framed picture or any sort of fancy "hang it up" picture, of another woman in heels, I'd really be wondering what or how I was meant to react...

Do I love it? (And find it upsets here that I love somebody elses legs...)

Do I hate it? (And upset her for not liking a carefully thought out gift...)

I would totally want it to be the wifes legs any day :)

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

I would suggest Kaledrub- he has great techniques and he is into the issues, so his high-heels art works are really worth to see.

If you have a suitable photo e. g. of your own!, you can order a very personal painting or drawing then.

here some impressions of his artwork --> http://kaledrub.deviantart.com/

and you can also contact him over deviantart site, I think.

I would suggest Kaledrub- he has great techniques and he is into the issues, so his high-heels art works are really worth to see.

If you have a suitable photo e. g. of your own!, you can order a very personal painting or drawing then.

here some impressions of his artwork --> http://kaledrub.deviantart.com/

and you can also contact him over deviantart site, I think.

Thank you for sharing this with us. That is some creative and beautiful artwork, especially the high heeled footwear.